Thanksgiving

Hi Fellow Canadians

Just wondering how your Thanksgiving weekend is going.

This is my 1st one after banding and I LOVE thanksgiving dinner, so I was starting to freak a bit.

However I have had a pumpkin pie in the fridge for 2 days and real whipping cream. Usually I would have had to go buy 2 replacements by now as I would have eaten them.

Also to take the pressure off we are on our own this year just the 8 of us.LOL

This is my practice run for Christmas although I think I'm going to fail I know my band will let me know.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Hi Fellow Canadians

Just wondering how your Thanksgiving weekend is going.

This is my 1st one after banding and I LOVE thanksgiving dinner, so I was starting to freak a bit.

However I have had a pumpkin pie in the fridge for 2 days and real whipping cream. Usually I would have had to go buy 2 replacements by now as I would have eaten them.

Also to take the pressure off we are on our own this year just the 8 of us.LOL

This is my practice run for Christmas although I think I'm going to fail I know my band will let me know.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

So far so good. I've been very concerned about pumpkin pie myself so I'm not buying it 'til the very last second. I don't trust me on that no way no how. Used to be I could eat a whole one by myself.

Take care,

Jann

Happy Thanksgiving!

It is usually my fave time of the year, but I know this year I won't be able to eat like I used to! LOL

Happy Thanksgiving Cdn Friends.. Just had my 3rd fill yesterday and they say liquids for the first 24 hrs and then soft mushy for the next. Hoping I'll be able to get down a bit of stuffing and potatoes and gravy, but of course... I think I'll be using the "baby spoon" to suck off the food at the tip! Will drink my protein drink before I go as well..

I didn't know that there was a Canadian Thanksgiving. I was informed that my husband "invited" some people over for our thanksgiving dinner.....I have been avoiding "food functions" like the plague. How am I going to pull this one off???? I guess I will have to cook again this year. Well, hope you Kanucks have an enjoyable holiday!

Donna

Thanks Donna..... hey, we have to set up another lunch in the Seattle area, and hope we can get a few more out this time. I really enjoyed last time, and meeting all of you.

Happy Thanksgiving! I can only imagine what you're going through, as it's coming up for me next month and by then, I can have solid foods. But it will be kidbits and bits for me and lots of chewing. Including that homemade pumpkin pie! But you gals deserve a small break...just don't overdo it and keep your goal in focus...enjoy every morsel!!

Jude =)