My engagement story

I've been told by a couple of people to post the story of my engagement...... It started off as a normal day, sat morning, woke up.... Got the kid ready, and out of nowhere, my boyfriend decided he had to leave.... We had so much planned.... I was mad!!! Trust me when I get mad I get mad!!! haha, So he leaves and I put cartoons on for my daughter, and go to make our bed... I move the pillows to fix everything, and find a note.... it says, ( drop hannah off at janies (( who is her aunt )) and go to this address... they will tell you what to do) I got to this place around 1015 am and it ended up being a spa!!! Got my hair done, make up done.. nails done... EVERYTHING!!! even a masssage!!! All paid for.. Then I go to leave and the lady gives me another note!!! #2 says ( Go 2 blocks down, to the left you will see a store, tell the receptionist your name and she will give you something) I tell the lady my name and she hands me a bag, inside a shoe box, and a dress!!! A little black dress!!! inside the shoe box???? shoes and you guessed it, a note!!! #3 says ( Put #2 on and go to the house!!!) I go to the house and a limo is waiting for me!!! The driver gives me another note and that note says ( " I couldnt be much happier than I am now" "p.s. I love you") Yes, just like the movie haha..... So i get in the limo and about 45 min later pull up to this fancy restaurant, walked inside to find a greeter waiting on me to take me back... Walk back there was just one table in this whole room, rose peddles, and candles everywhere, and My boyfriend on one knee and a ring in his hand!!! It took me at least 30 min to say yes!!! That is just one great way to top off getting banded!!!

AWWWW...Amy! That is truly a beautiful story and what a way to start your new life! What an awesome guy her is. You know you have his support and love to do this all for you...well, and for him and your daughter too! HA! I love his special attention to get you to him!!

So, is he available for me this Saturday? HA!

Congrats Amy!

Jude =)

Oh that is so romantic, he sounds like a "keeper". What great memories for you.

Donna

Guest CaraMBA09
I've been told by a couple of people to post the story of my engagement...... It started off as a normal day, sat morning, woke up.... Got the kid ready, and out of nowhere, my boyfriend decided he had to leave.... We had so much planned.... I was mad!!! Trust me when I get mad I get mad!!! haha, So he leaves and I put cartoons on for my daughter, and go to make our bed... I move the pillows to fix everything, and find a note.... it says, ( drop hannah off at janies (( who is her aunt )) and go to this address... they will tell you what to do) I got to this place around 1015 am and it ended up being a spa!!! Got my hair done, make up done.. nails done... EVERYTHING!!! even a masssage!!! All paid for.. Then I go to leave and the lady gives me another note!!! #2 says ( Go 2 blocks down, to the left you will see a store, tell the receptionist your name and she will give you something) I tell the lady my name and she hands me a bag, inside a shoe box, and a dress!!! A little black dress!!! inside the shoe box???? shoes and you guessed it, a note!!! #3 says ( Put #2 on and go to the house!!!) I go to the house and a limo is waiting for me!!! The driver gives me another note and that note says ( " I couldnt be much happier than I am now" "p.s. I love you") Yes, just like the movie haha..... So i get in the limo and about 45 min later pull up to this fancy restaurant, walked inside to find a greeter waiting on me to take me back... Walk back there was just one table in this whole room, rose peddles, and candles everywhere, and My boyfriend on one knee and a ring in his hand!!! It took me at least 30 min to say yes!!! That is just one great way to top off getting banded!!!

Holy guacamole! that is the coolest engagement story I have heard of! Congrats and clone that man

I just couldnt believe it!!! We've always talked about getting married, like 2 mths after we were together... It will be 1 yr on Nov 30 ( my birthday ) so I kinda got used to it... and I always knew I would be able to tell when he was getting ready to ask me... this just blew my mind!!! I had no idea!!! Cause a couple of weeks ago i was telling him that I wanted a day at the spa.... and wanted my hair done... so thats just what i thought it was... it was a TOTAL SUPRISE!!!! CaraMBA09 lol i would clone him if I could!!!! Jude said she already wanted him!!! HAhA, you might have to fight her for him!!! :P

WOW, HOW COOL IS THAT? GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS READING :)