CHECK OUT LISA'S NEW PICTURES IN THE GALLERY

OMG you are so beautiful and a true inspiration to us all.

Looking foward to meeting you in portland next month.

Guest CaraMBA09
OMG you are so beautiful and a true inspiration to us all.

Looking foward to meeting you in portland next month.

hate to sound "thick" but where is the gallery? I have been looking for it!

Lisa - YOU ARE GORGEOUS! Beautiful pictures and thanks for sharing. I am sure this is your sweet moment of your progressive success down the long road. You inspire me and I am so proud of you! As Cathy says, this is a true testimonial of your success with the band! You've worked so hard to get where you are now and it's paying off - look at you! You are a different person! I want to have the same experience that you have gone through and I know I will!

Gee, maybe I can be the triplet this time next year?

AWESOME girl...keep on banding!

Jude =)

Thanks so much for the great compliments – it really is nice to feel good about how you look! My pictures are from a cruise we took last month and I can’t ever remember putting on clothes, including swimsuits and just feeling great about how I looked like I did on that trip! It was a great feeling!

I wouldn’t be there with out Dr. Ortiz and the support I received from this board, so thanks everyone for helping me get here! There are many of us here that have made it to our goals, and many who are on the journey, some who are deciding if it’s the right path for them, personally speaking, this is one of the best things I’ve ever done for myself. The band was such a gift! I don't know if I'll ever be able to pay it back!

(And I'm totally looking forward to Portland, can't wait to go dancing - my husband is not a dancer and its been way to long for this girl, so someone is going to have to keep an eye out for me and keep me in line)!!

Best,

Lisa

Ditto to what everyone said....you look absolutely fantastic and are a real inspiration to us all! I hope I have half the success that you have. Thank you so much for posting pictures and for all your honest and important feedback in here!!

Congrats!!!

Shelby

Thanks again for the nice posts!

Yes it’s interesting, the thinner I get, the blonder my hair gets, the shorter my skirts get and the bigger my b...bs get. But I'm liking it, and so it seems is the hubby! (Blondes do have more fun)!! I'm having fun with the little sexy dresses and all the fun things that go with them. Since I'm now a Grandma, and turning 50 in a few years I may have to calm that down a bit soon.

I'm off to Halifax for 10 days for work - hope to see a couple of bandster sisters while I'm out there - hopefully the weather will hold up for me.

Take care everyone, and keep up the good work!

(I am so looking forward to Portland - would someone send me an email with the hotel they are staying at).

Thanks,

Lisa

Thanks again for the nice posts!

Yes it’s interesting, the thinner I get, the blonder my hair gets, the shorter my skirts get and the bigger my b...bs get. But I'm liking it, and so it seems is the hubby! (Blondes do have more fun)!! I'm having fun with the little sexy dresses and all the fun things that go with them. Since I'm now a Grandma, and turning 50 in a few years I may have to calm that down a bit soon.

I'm off to Halifax for 10 days for work - hope to see a couple of bandster sisters while I'm out there - hopefully the weather will hold up for me.

Take care everyone, and keep up the good work!

(I am so looking forward to Portland - would someone send me an email with the hotel they are staying at).

Thanks,

Lisa

HAVE FUN LISA, I'VE BEEN OVER THERE A FEW TIMES AND LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!! I LOVE THE ARCHITECT