Third Fill

Well I am off to the clinic tommorrow afternoon for my third fill...just a tiny one to tighten things up a bit.

My weight loss has stalled over the last two weeks and I am gradually feeling hungrier inbetween meals, so it's time!

I hope I hit my sweetspot..again!!

Hi Cathy,

Good luck with your fill! I just had my 2nd one (it was really overdue). It seems to be working though. ...except I PB'ed for the first time today. ...and I learned cold Thanksgiving turkey snuck from the plate in the frig doesn't go down so well. I'm up to 1.6 cc in a 4 cc band.

Isn't it funny how each one of us needs such varying amounts to 'work' the band?

Let us know how you feel after the fill. You're doing FANTABULOUS girl!

Denise =D>

Good luck with your 3rd fill, Cathy! I had my 3rd one done last week and it is really working now. I hope to see the lbs start falling off soon!

Denise

Hi Denise,

Where do you go for your fills? I noticed from your profile you're in BC, and I am as well. I'm considering getting surgery at OCC, but want to make sure I have a place were I can get aftercare/fills.

Vangirl

Hi Vangirl,

I've been going to the NorthWest Fill Center in Arlington, Wa. It's about 45 minutes over the border (and another 2+ hrs plus to sit in border traffic). Robin and Kitty do the fills and they are really sweet. They are moving to Marysville (I think that's what they said), which they say is just 2 more exits further on the Hwy.

Denise

Hi Ladies!

Well I got my fill...it took 3 pokes and two doctors to get .5 cc in...ouch!! Just kidding it hurt a little at the time, but I am fine now...I had my famous Cream of Cheddar/Potato soup for dinner and it went down...and so far so good.

I hope it was just enough to tighen things up a bit to get back to losing those pounds!!

Hi Cathy,

Oh that is just great. I am having your soup today and can't wait. yesterday was my first day and un, what an experience that was. see my post soon on it.

So, with the fill, you feel a better restriction? Can you tell right away?

Glad to hear from you!

Jude :)

YAYYY to a good fill ;) Keep up the great work girl :)

Hi Ladies!

Well I got my fill...it took 3 pokes and two doctors to get .5 cc in...ouch!! Just kidding it hurt a little at the time, but I am fine now...I had my famous Cream of Cheddar/Potato soup for dinner and it went down...and so far so good.

I hope it was just enough to tighen things up a bit to get back to losing those pounds!!

Hi Ladies,

Well it's been 4 days since my third fill and wholly cow, I am wicked tight..can barely eat a thing and down a lb as of this morning...so far all is going very well!

I have to re-train my eating habits again, not that I was able to eat much before, but now even less.

Breakfast today was just two thin slices of ham and lunch was 4 meatballs...protein only for the next little while is all I have room for.

Hey Cathy.. I had my 3rd fill on Oct 11th.. I now have 3.2 cc in an 4 cc band, and I can really feel it. I've lost 4 lbs since. I'm really tight in the morning, can even feel water going down. I sip a cup of tea around 11 or so, and am able to sip my protein shake around 1... I was trying to eat Wendy's chili, but can only get about 3 tsps in before it hurts. I stop and try again at dinner time. I haven't been too successful though. I think it's just starting to loosen up a bit in the evening (I hope so anyways). Take Care... and good luck on your 3rd fill... VANGIRL/REDHEAD.... they are also very close to finding and signing up a place in Bellingham to do the fills. Shouldn't be too long now.. I got my Nexus pass about 10 mo ago and love it. I never wait in line-ups anymore. It's $50 CDN for 5 yrs... you can't beat that!