Emergency Care at OCC

Hi Everyone,

I was so sorry to hear of Julie Burns experience. I must say that when I had my problem 6 weeks ago, the response from OCC was immediate. I emailed Dr Miranda in regards to what I was experiencing at 6pm on Labor Day. I had an answer within 30 minutes instructing me what to do. I also had a follow up email the next morning telling to come to OCC. I went the next day and was taken care of immediately.

We were all given phone numbers to reach the physicians directly. I would not call the main clinic number with a serious problem. Call or email the doctors directly if you have an emergency, that's what they told us to do when we had the procedure done.

Wishing everyone good health and empowering weight loss!

Arlene

Hi Everyone,

I was so sorry to hear of Julie Burns experience. I must say that when I had my problem 6 weeks ago, the response from OCC was immediate. I emailed Dr Miranda in regards to what I was experiencing at 6pm on Labor Day. I had an answer within 30 minutes instructing me what to do. I also had a follow up email the next morning telling to come to OCC. I went the next day and was taken care of immediately.

We were all given phone numbers to reach the physicians directly. I would not call the main clinic number with a serious problem. Call or email the doctors directly if you have an emergency, that's what they told us to do when we had the procedure done.

Wishing everyone good health and empowering weight loss!

Arlene

Thank you Arlene for the well wishes. Just to clarify I did have the doctors cell phone numbers that they gave me as well as the main numbers. I used the "Emergency" numbers provided and still got no response. I am glad you were cared for in a timely manner.