7 months down

Today is my bandiversary - 7months to be exact. We have really gotten to know each other over the last few months. Some days we argue and most days it wins! For those that do not know me I started at 224lbs. I lost 6lbs on pre-op and had surgery on March 17th, 2008 weighing in at 218. I have had two fills. My first one was 3cc in 4cc band - yes big fill - and on my second fill I just got re-filled to 3cc - there was only 2.4cc of my original fill left. I actually had another fill scheduled for tomorrow but I cancelled my appt. - don't think I need one right now. So here are my pics and of course, I added some of the old ones that I loooovvveee sooo much! Take care.

002.jpg

HPIM1561.jpg

HPIM1563.jpg

HAPPY BANDIVERSARY MISTY!

WOW...you look FANTASTIC! 7 months and you lost 60 lbs! I am so PROUD of you! You must be on cloud 9 and it shows it too! Look at that figure and your glowing smile!

You are truly inspiring me! I just got banded last week...so I am going to continue to watch your progress...and to think you only have 20+ more to reach your goal! AWESOME!!! It's also nice to hear that your fills were very successful! You are lucky!

Thanks for sharing...it meant a lot to me!

Congratulations Misty.

Happy 7-month Bandiversary to you!

You look absolutely beautiful. Seems like not so long ago when we were in Mexico, I can't believe it been 7 months already. I'm so happy for you.

I'm down 38 pounds (almost half way there)! Seeing your progress keeps me inspired!

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Maybe one of these days I will figure out how to post a photo too.

Wowza.. you look awesome Misty... congratulations!!! 7 mos.. 60 lbs.. nice and slow... will stay off!!! I love to post old and new pic's... keep it up girlfriend! Anita

Hi Misty,

I actually got emotional looking at your photos. I am starting off right around the same weight you were at your surgery. The thought that I can look at good as you by next summer is just overwhelming.

Great job and thanks for sharing!

Thank you all so much for your kind comments. My weight loss has slowed down a lot but that is okay. It has been 3 months since my last fill and I have lost 17lbs since then so that averages a tad bit over 1lb per week so that is okay with me. I can't expect to lose 3lbs per week when I am this close to goal.

Congratulations Misty.

Happy 7-month Bandiversary to you!

You look absolutely beautiful. Seems like not so long ago when we were in Mexico, I can't believe it been 7 months already. I'm so happy for you.

I'm down 38 pounds (almost half way there)! Seeing your progress keeps me inspired!

Thanks for sharing your pictures. Maybe one of these days I will figure out how to post a photo too.

You're doing great Dawn, keep up the good work. Congrats - you're half way there. I can't believe it has been 7 months since banding. Do you ever hear from anyone else?

Hi Misty,

I actually got emotional looking at your photos. I am starting off right around the same weight you were at your surgery. The thought that I can look at good as you by next summer is just overwhelming.

Great job and thanks for sharing!

You can do it! You'll see.

Misty you are looking HOTT. You and I started out close to the same weight, I can't wait until I get to where you are. I am 4.5 months out and I'm at 42 pounds.

Flan, you are doing great. Keep up the great work. Don't get discouraged if your weight loss slows down at this point. Mine did tremendously but you have to step back and not look at week-week weight loss and look at month-month! That has helped me a lot.

Ditto to what everyone else has said. You look fantastic and should be SOOOO proud of your accomplishments! I'm starting about the same weight as you and it is great to see where abouts I could be in 7mos from now. Thanks so much for sharing - any tips you can give are helpful as I start this journey.

Shelby