Filming at OCC today!!

I just got back from OCC having my first fill done, & a film crew was there to interview Dr. Ortiz about the

Lap Band procedure he's done for a teenager. The crew told me to watch for the episode to air in about

2 weeks... Fun eh? The crew commented on how beautiful he thought the OCC was...

Dr. Phil's, "The Doctors"

I just got back from OCC having my first fill done, & a film crew was there to interview Dr. Ortiz about the

Lap Band procedure he's done for a teenager. The crew told me to watch for the episode to air in about

2 weeks... Fun eh? The crew commented on how beautiful he thought the OCC was...

He is going to be on Dr. Phil in 2 weeks? Cool. I will put it on season pass to make sure I catch it.

Oh yay! I've got that program on the PVR as a series recording. I'll be sure and watch for it.

Jann

I was the first surgery of yesterday, and crew was filming a young teenager from California. She is in Grade 8 and only miss 3 days of work the trooper. The crew was really nice and they interview Dr. Ortiz and her mom after the procedure (Dr Ortiz wore a really nice white linen suit!!). I did manage to catch the show and it is called "the Drs" they figure it will air late next week or early the next week.

I spent most of yesterday walking around well my two other partners rested. All i can remember is that to walk and sip lots of water. so that is what I am doing. I can't believe how nice everyone and effieicnt everyone is. it is a well oil machine down here!!

But I guess i should get going, looks like they are setting up for the next day surgery, and I have shopping to conquer!!!

I was the first surgery of yesterday, and crew was filming a young teenager from California. She is in Grade 8 and only miss 3 days of work the trooper. The crew was really nice and they interview Dr. Ortiz and her mom after the procedure (Dr Ortiz wore a really nice white linen suit!!). I did manage to catch the show and it is called "the Drs" they figure it will air late next week or early the next week.

I spent most of yesterday walking around well my two other partners rested. All i can remember is that to walk and sip lots of water. so that is what I am doing. I can't believe how nice everyone and effieicnt everyone is. it is a well oil machine down here!!

But I guess i should get going, looks like they are setting up for the next day surgery, and I have shopping to conquer!!!

You will thank yourself for all that walking, Joanne! Congratulations on your surgery!

Jann

I just checked on their website, thedoctorstv.com, and they are advertising that the show tomorrow Oct. 24 is about a teenager with lapband. I would have to assume that that is the same show. They are sure getting it on quickly if they were just filming yesterday.

I just checked on their website, thedoctorstv.com, and they are advertising that the show tomorrow Oct. 24 is about a teenager with lapband. I would have to assume that that is the same show. They are sure getting it on quickly if they were just filming yesterday.

Do you know what channel this is and what time?