Sitting here in my 1985 Guess Jeans!

Sorry had to just blurt it out, I am sitting here in my Guess jeans from 1985!!!!

Some of you must remember Guess Jeans, with the button fly front. OKAY so they are a little peg legged but I read in a magazine earlier this fall that this style jean was coming back in. Thankfully they are mid-rise and not the high "mom waist"

I AM SO HAPPY!!! I LOVE MY BAND!!! YAYYY ME!!

Isn't it funny the things we keep!! Congratulations on fitting in to them.. You need to take a picture and post it.

Sorry had to just blurt it out, I am sitting here in my Guess jeans from 1985!!!!

Some of you must remember Guess Jeans, with the button fly front. OKAY so they are a little peg legged but I read in a magazine earlier this fall that this style jean was coming back in. Thankfully they are mid-rise and not the high "mom waist"

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU is so right! Nice one, Kimmy!!! Timely apparently too. I'm happy for ya!

Jann

Guest CaraMBA09

THAT is fantastic! LOL...HEY...I used to have a pair of those! you are a baaad girl for holding onto them this many years.

get your fanny out and buy a new pair, you are worth it!