NSV for me

I have been cleaning out my basement filled with boxes packed for over 2 years now. I am excited to report I found 3 things sized XL that I can now fit in to. Anyway I am proud to announce that I have gone from sizes 3X and 2X to 1X and now even some XL's.... :lb21:

I believe the scales are certainly not what they are cracked up to be. Don't be a slave to yours!!

I have been cleaning out my basement filled with boxes packed for over 2 years now. I am excited to report I found 3 things sized XL that I can now fit in to. Anyway I am proud to announce that I have gone from sizes 3X and 2X to 1X and now even some XL's.... :lb21:

I believe the scales are certainly not what they are cracked up to be. Don't be a slave to yours!!

That is a huge accomplishment!!! Congratulations!!!!

Jann

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what that means to me don't ya?

RED SHORT SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA hopefully I won't fit into by nex summer!!!!!!!!!

Just had to say that. But seriously, good for you, I am so happy for you.

((((((((HUGS)))))))

Julie,

What a wonderful NSV. I think the clothes fitting looser and buying smaller sizes are way better than seeing the numbers on the scale. Ultimately it's the smaller clothes that make us feel sexier isn't it? I can't wait for that feeling to come back. :lb24: :lb10: :lb13:

Hugs

Trudy

That's great Julie, nothing more rewarding than putting on that top or pair of pants that you could never wear!! I love shopping in my own closet or cupboards and giving away the clothes that are way too big for me now!! It really puts this reality into perspective!! Thin is on it's way ladies!!

Guest CaraMBA09

That is absolutely wonderful Julie!

I think we should turn this Portland get together into a clothing swap as well! I know I am bringing my stuff down instead of just handing it to goodwill. I am sure someone might want something

What a fantastic feeling!!! I agree it matters so much more than the scale!!! Of course I'm so bloated today I can barely get my fat pants to fit, but soon enough!!! :)

Congrats that is so fantastic!!!

Oh Julie ~ that is AWESOME! I am so proud of you! :clapping: :lb24: :lb21: :lb10:

I am so looking forward to some kind of 'rewards' like you. You all are inspiring me and this is what is helping me to get through this Bandster HELL! You are right about the darn scale though!!! I haven't been on it since I first weighed on Sat, Oct 18, when I lost 10 lbs in 10 days...but since then, I've been wanting to weigh myself countless of times during the day! I finally told hubby to get rid of it, out of the house, and he put it in the trunk of my car! HA! He says if I wanted to weigh myself, I would have to take it out of the truck and do it on the street!

Oh what a feeling to get into those smaller size, huh Julie? Yeah!!!!