Does anyone live in Salt Lake City?

Lance and I will be flying in to Salt Lake City on November 15th. We got VIP Tix to meet NKOTB and see the concert there. It is a dream come true for me! Anyway, I just thought I would see if any of my friends on here live by there to give us some good ideas on what to do when we are there.

I don't live in Salt Lake City, as you know...but didn't you just see the NKOTB???

You are a true fan!!

We are going to the AC/DC sold out concert in January..me and my BFFs...so excited...I will be half the person I was by then!! Tight jeans and high boots here I come!!

Have a great time Kim!!

Don't live out there but I just had to say congrats and tell you how jealous I am!!!! How great is that!!! You will have such a blast!!!

Arlene~

We are flying in Saturday morning and flying out Sunday night so we won't be there long!

How long are you staying, I will check on what's happening that weekend and get back to you.

Arlene

You might want to go to Antelope Island and see the Bison. It's a huge island in the middle of the Great Salt Lake and very beautiful, filled with wild life. Also, there is a fantastic exhibit of the human heart and body, you can purchase the tickets on line at www.BodyWorldsUtah.com

Hope this helps!

Arlene

If you do go to Antelope Island, there is a great BarBQue place called Famous Dave's you will pass on the way. There is also a fantastic famous Mexican Restaurant called The Red Iguana, it is right downtown on Temple.

Temple Square is very nice to visit and if you are walking around you should wander into Abravenel Hall. It is where the Utah Symphony performs and there is a wonderful Chihuly glass sculpture in the lobby that you might want to see.

Hello Kim -

I'm not in Salt Lake City, but in Draper a suburb about 20 minutes south. You'll love the airport. It's super easy to fly in and out of. Where are you staying? I've only lived here (transplant from So Cal) for four years, but my favorite restaurant downtown (SLC) is Takashi Sushi and Biaggi at the Gateway Mall. That mall is fantastic, BTW. It's really close to the Energy Solutions Center and you can walk from dinner there to the concert. What fun!

Thanks for the great ideas to both of you! I am so excited about our little trip. LOL We are staying at the Marriot (it is like .4 miles from the Airport) Does anyone know how far the E Center is from there? We rented a car so it shouldn't be a problem for us to get down there hopefully.