Getting banded Oct.31st

Hello all! I've finally found the time to register for this forum. My surgery is next Friday and I'm very excited! I hope I can lose the next few pounds - I've lost 10 so far. The last few evenings have been very hard, and last night I cheated a little....but I did not binge! That's an accomplishment in itself. I've been excerising every day on my treadmill which feels really great!

I look forward to meeting any of you who will be there on Friday.

Good luck to all!

:D

Hello all! I've finally found the time to register for this forum. My surgery is next Friday and I'm very excited! I hope I can lose the next few pounds - I've lost 10 so far. The last few evenings have been very hard, and last night I cheated a little....but I did not binge! That's an accomplishment in itself. I've been excerising every day on my treadmill which feels really great!

I look forward to meeting any of you who will be there on Friday.

Good luck to all!

:D

Hi and welcome! Wow, you are a Halloween banded baby! Look at you go!

Jann

Hi HealthyMom...welcome to this forum! I lived on this forum, literally, to get some tips and suggestions and I am telling you this...I don't think I would have been more solid, confident and happier, than talking with these folks! Also to hear of their successess. It's wonderful!

OK...so you are going to be a 'Patient" for Halloween! LOL...clever girl! Are you having your surgery at OCC in TJ? I was banded there 2 1/2 weeks ago. The BEST decision I've made for me is such a long, long time.

See you on the other side and keep us posted! We will all think of you Oct 31st along with the others! Remember to sip, sip, sip and walk, walk, walk!!

Congrats on your decision! Like everyone said, it is the best decision you will make! I am sitting in the SD airport now waiting for my flight to go home. Sore, but very happy to start this new journey in my life. As the others said we will be rooting for you and if you have any questions just ask. I'm a newbie, but I feel like a pro thanks to all the other ladies and gents in here!

Congrats!!!

Love your screen name!! I'm a Utah mom myself. How old are your children? Mine are 5 and 8. Welcome to the forum. You'll find lots of info here and having a friend to support you through this is VITAL!!

Welcome and I'll be thinking of you this Friday. I was banded on 10/10/08 so if you have any questions about the liquid diet phase...I'm an expert, LOL!