Hope it is ok that I am still here!

Hey everyone,

I just needed to post and let everyone know how much I appreciate your posts and input. Although I cancelled my surgery I am still working at changing my lifestyle and slowly the pounds are coming off.

It is a real inspiration to read everyone stories, I hope it is ok that I still visit now and than.

Tracy

Hey everyone,

I just needed to post and let everyone know how much I appreciate your posts and input. Although I cancelled my surgery I am still working at changing my lifestyle and slowly the pounds are coming off.

It is a real inspiration to read everyone stories, I hope it is ok that I still visit now and than.

Tracy

As this is a public forum, you can come and go anytime. Read through the posts, as we all do, to assist with your weight loss. Hope you find your way to stay focus on positive motivation towards your goal.

Hey everyone,

Tracy

You bet! You can still apply good bandster rules with or without the band. My sister doesn't have a band and she's following our structure, protein first, veg, fruit then starch, chew 20 times, fork down, etc. They are good habits to get into with or without the band. Glad your back!

Hugs!

Jann

I too had to cancel and continued to follow the guidelines that are listed in Eating Well After Weight Loss Surgery and I have been feeling great with a couple of pounds dropping here and there. I have also been seeing a psychologist to help with the "why's" of being over weight and to look for possible triggers that I may have and decide to binge. I am schedule for surgery on Nov 11th now but feel so ahead of the game.

Use this time to learn about yourself as if you were/are going to be banded someday, it will help tremendously!

Please stick around, I did ;)