Jillian Michaels

Well I just got my confirmation letter that my Wii Jillian Michaels is in the store. So I'm off to pick it up and try it out tonite. Cant wait, will post more about it tomorrow.

I am so jealous! Just found out it won't be here 'til December or the New Year! Radicals!

Jann

Mine just came in the mail today from amazon.com, but I haven't had time to try it, I work nights, so I will give it a try tomorrow morning and let you know what I think.

Well after so much hassel to find it, they had it locked up god knows where. I had t wait about 45 minutes. Well my 14 year old tried it first, and he had a good work out with it. Since I got it so late I only got to use it for 15 minutes, and from that I can tell you, Im going to be getting fit with Jillian....

Got mine yesterday. Can't wait to do it today. I also would be happy to mail any canadians one. I got mine from Amazon.com. Just let me know. I think this is something I am going to stick with for my exercise program. I love Jillian and she really motivates me.

I looked at the little booklet last night and it has so many fun sounding games/challenges. Like 10-12 different ones. You can really personalize this one too. Even pick your own sneaker colors!!

My mother-in-law got our daughter a Wii for X-mas and they happened to have a few Fits so she grabbed one for me. I never played with a Wii but we're looking forward to it!! Too bad I have to wait until X-mas to try it! :(

So, Jillian M. has a work out for Wii too???

Our health and wellness center got a wii fit recently so i'm gonna go up there and check it out. If I like it i'm gonna go buy one. Once I do it i'll let you know what it is like. I get bored easily with exercise so I like things like this.

I love the new Jillian Boot camp. It has numerous challenges, several levels to choose from according to how hard you want to work out and you can choose the time from 5-60 minutes. Each time I have done it it is always different in what comes up next. It has a nice variety and I really enjoy it. You can also choose certain types of music that you like to listen to. I highly recommend this as an addition to the FIT system. Much more focused on a good overall workout with lots of variety. And it fun too!!

I love the new Jillian Boot camp. It has numerous challenges, several levels to choose from according to how hard you want to work out and you can choose the time from 5-60 minutes. Each time I have done it it is always different in what comes up next. It has a nice variety and I really enjoy it. You can also choose certain types of music that you like to listen to. I highly recommend this as an addition to the FIT system. Much more focused on a good overall workout with lots of variety. And it fun too!!

Julie,

Thanks for the recommendation. I recently purchased the Wii and Wii Fit as an early b'day present and would very much like to add the Jillian game to it. I love her on the Biggest Loser!

Denise

OK, so a question for the Wii Fit people.

I was told by Dr. Ortiz that I can't do any major ab/core work for 3 months after the surgery. If I spring to buy a Wii Fit, are there plenty of exercises I can do that WON'T compromise my abs? If there are lots of core balance work outs, it may not be suitable for newly banded people.

Curious to know if it would be a good tool to use when its raining hard outside and I can't get outdoors.

Especially the Jillian Michaels program. She is a hard worker; I can only imagine her program on the Wii.

Do tell. Should I be waiting a few more months before fretting about this?

Taz

There are tons of other exercises that do not work the abs. I love the Wii fit, and use it almost every day. I do go to the gym 3-4 times a week to run, but other than that, the Wii Fit is my new friend!

There are tons of other exercises that do not work the abs. I love the Wii fit, and use it almost every day. I do go to the gym 3-4 times a week to run, but other than that, the Wii Fit is my new friend!

Ya? Ok, thanks for sharing. I like the idea that it measures your progress. And I am sure my daughter would love yet another gaming console in the house. (We have XBOX and Playstation 2 already).

I'll have to head over to Future Shop next week and see about picking one up. Really wish the darn thing played DVDs so I could replace the XBOX in the main entertainment room. I bet this will look really cool on a 50in HDTV.

Taz

Ya? Ok, thanks for sharing. I like the idea that it measures your progress. And I am sure my daughter would love yet another gaming console in the house. (We have XBOX and Playstation 2 already).

I'll have to head over to Future Shop next week and see about picking one up. Really wish the darn thing played DVDs so I could replace the XBOX in the main entertainment room. I bet this will look really cool on a 50in HDTV.

Taz

You can actually have both in your entertainment room. The X-Box 360 is HDTV compat so we have that in the HD slots and the Wii is regular TV so we have that in the regular spots.

Hope that helps.

Jann

You can actually have both in your entertainment room. The X-Box 360 is HDTV compat so we have that in the HD slots and the Wii is regular TV so we have that in the regular spots.

Hope that helps.

Jann

Ya. I know its possible to hook both up. I am just an anal guy about my electronics. My entertainment rack is full.. which means the Wii is going to end up on the floor. A small price to pay. Just seems silly to me that they play DVDs for games, but not movies.

Oh well. At least I can play Halo AND try some luck at Wii baseball and what not. I love to Kayak, so seeing Jillian's kayak game as a competitive option has some merrits. We will have to see.

Taz