3rd fill

Well I had an appointment for my 3rd fill at 3:30pm today, but since the boss was away I snuck out and went at 10:00am. Well I went from being abel to drink lots of water to not being abel to drink almost any. The doctor was going to add 1cc in but since I was having trouble getting the water down he only gave me .5cc so that brings me to 2.5cc total. Keep you're fingers crossed, I hope this is my sweet spot. As of now its seems like I'm on the right track.

Well I had an appointment for my 3rd fill at 3:30pm today, but since the boss was away I snuck out and went at 10:00am. Well I went from being abel to drink lots of water to not being abel to drink almost any. The doctor was going to add 1cc in but since I was having trouble getting the water down he only gave me .5cc so that brings me to 2.5cc total. Keep you're fingers crossed, I hope this is my sweet spot. As of now its seems like I'm on the right track.

Congratulations!! I hope this works great! But I am a little confused, if you can't get much water down, why did you get a fill at all?