Portland Gals

Guest CaraMBA09

Guest CaraMBA09

quick question

YoYo has been sweet enough to agree to pick Lisal and I up at the train on Saturday at 11 am

I will not be able to stay and "part-tay" like I want (dancing, etc) as school has me buried...therefore, I am getting back on the train at 6:00 pm on Saturday to head back north. I have a major project coming due and need to be focused.

I hate to ask YoYo to drive me back to the train after the buffet. Is there anyone heading that direction? If not, I can jump on a cab...I just didnt want to spend the time in a cab 40 minutes from the station (if you get my drift)

let me know or email me. I like to have my plans firm...:)

Cara

quick question

YoYo has been sweet enough to agree to pick Lisal and I up at the train on Saturday at 11 am

I will not be able to stay and "part-tay" like I want (dancing, etc) as school has me buried...therefore, I am getting back on the train at 6:00 pm on Saturday to head back north. I have a major project coming due and need to be focused.

I hate to ask YoYo to drive me back to the train after the buffet. Is there anyone heading that direction? If not, I can jump on a cab...I just didnt want to spend the time in a cab 40 minutes from the station (if you get my drift)

let me know or email me. I like to have my plans firm...:)

Cara

Hey Cara I can take you back to the train station downtown (portland, right not vancouver) :)

Mindy