2nd fill was a doozey

Hi All,

I have just come back from another trip to the fill centre in Troy MI. It was quite an experience this time....took 4 sticks for the Dr. to find my port. I was swooning and almost passing out! She finally got it and gave me an agressive fill. I think she dosen't want to have me coming back any time soon! She pulled out the original 2 cc's and then pushed it back in with another 1.6 cc's for a total of 3.6 cc's in my 4 cc band. I am having no trouble getting liquids down and had a bowl of mushroom soup as well. I am pretty sore however at my port site, feel like a pin cusion.

It is quite a trip for me to get to the fill centre so I was happy she didn't fool around with the amount of the fill. I spent the night at my Mom's an hour and a half from my house because I was so fried from the fill and the drive. I had gained back 3 lbs since my first fill a month ago...it just wasn't restricting me at all and I pigged out on halloween candy.

What a ride, sometimes I am amazed at what I am willing to do to get thin and look better!

Hi All,

I have just come back from another trip to the fill centre in Troy MI. It was quite an experience this time....took 4 sticks for the Dr. to find my port. I was swooning and almost passing out! She finally got it and gave me an agressive fill. I think she dosen't want to have me coming back any time soon! She pulled out the original 2 cc's and then pushed it back in with another 1.6 cc's for a total of 3.6 cc's in my 4 cc band. I am having no trouble getting liquids down and had a bowl of mushroom soup as well. I am pretty sore however at my port site, feel like a pin cusion.

It is quite a trip for me to get to the fill centre so I was happy she didn't fool around with the amount of the fill. I spent the night at my Mom's an hour and a half from my house because I was so fried from the fill and the drive. I had gained back 3 lbs since my first fill a month ago...it just wasn't restricting me at all and I pigged out on halloween candy.

What a ride, sometimes I am amazed at what I am willing to do to get thin and look better!

Holy smokes, 3.6 cc's out of the gate. Be really careful! I'm at like 1.6 and I worry about going tighter than that! Everyone is very different. G'luck!

Jann

Guest CaraMBA09
Hi All,

Yea! as you know, I was also put up to 3.6 cc's in my band for my second fill. We are all different! I have noticed a huge difference in restriction nearly immediately. I have rarely had any hunger pains since having it done on Wednesday. When you begin solids, be careful. Eat soft food...fish, eggs, etc. Do not start out eating chicken and slime like I did. bleck.

Thanks for the advice girls, I know it is an aggressive fill. I didn't ask her to do it but she had me drinking water and kept on going with the fill until the water slowed down. I will be sure to post if I need help or have trouble.

WOW... I always say "don't get a number stuck in your head" LOL 3.6 is WOW... when I was at 3.0 it was TOOO TIGHT and had to go down to 2.9 which is where I've been for over 3 months now and I still have wonderful restriction. It's so amazing to me how different each and every one of us is.

Here's to GREAT restriction.

:good:

WTG Kim, I think this is going to be youre sweet spot. My second fill I got poked 4 times also. And on this third fill I got poked 2 times. Not fun I can tell you that. Here's to great restiction and weight loss. :lol:

WTG Kim, I think this is going to be youre sweet spot. My second fill I got poked 4 times also. And on this third fill I got poked 2 times. Not fun I can tell you that. Here's to great restiction and weight loss. :lol:

Thanks Denise,

It feels pretty tight today let me tell ya, I had a little sliming episode last night from a sip of water that I took after taking a pill. I feel much more in control of my hunger though, hallelujah!

• 3 months later...