I Need Liquid Protein Tips

SValentino

Hi all,

I'm 2 months post-op. I'm doing all right. had my second fill this past Monday and wow! I know what restriction feels like finally. Anyway, can anyone recommend some liquid protein ideas? I really dislike slim fast. I heard a while back about something called a protein bullet that you add to bottled water or something like that. Does that ring any bells?

Hi all,

I'm 2 months post-op. I'm doing all right. had my second fill this past Monday and wow! I know what restriction feels like finally. Anyway, can anyone recommend some liquid protein ideas? I really dislike slim fast. I heard a while back about something called a protein bullet that you add to bottled water or something like that. Does that ring any bells?

Hey there! I swear by these. I drink half in the am and the other half in the afternoon. They have 42 grams of protein. I buy them by the case because they are cheaper. I usually add it to my crystal light or something. You can shoot them, put it in your water, waterever.

http://wholesalesupplementstore.com/new-wh...uidprotein.html

Thank you, BandDiva. I just went to the website you added and ordered some. Thank you so much again!