a question about plastic surgery

I am going to need a tummy tuck and breast lift. i already went to a couple of doctors around here in chicago. well my questions is for those that had it done already. there are a couple of places that have offers and what not, however they are far from here. i was wondering if i was to get the surgery let say in washington, how long before i can actually hop on a plane and come home? i know that at tijuana, they want you there for a week, but after getting a quote from them, it will cost me more to have it there than here. Any help will be appreciate it.

There is some great info posted under Plastic Surgery near the bottom of the page. A few of our advanced members have things done and recommend their surgeons. One is in Maple Valley, Wa. If you were banded by Dr. Ortiz, he works with CosMed in Tijuana, Mexico, not to far from his office.

I too have done alot of research recently and noticed that the states seem to have better prices than in Mexico.

However, with that said, this isn't just about the price. Make sure you do your homework on the doctor, his credentials, and pics, cover all the bases.

There are many forums online that you can read up on and ask questions, just google "plastic surgery forums" and walla! the research is right there. The good, the bad and the ugly.

Hope this helps and let us know what you find out.

I will be doing the total body lift with Dr. Hurwitz in Pittsburgh because he seems to be the best of the best when it comes to this type of procedure...

From his website http://www.hurwitzcenter.com

Superior Skill in Body Contouring

Body contouring requires a plastic surgeon to determine which combination of procedures will best enhance the body. Dr. Hurwitz practices primarily in Pittsburgh, but also has offices in Brandywine (Philadelphia), Pennsylvania and Beverly Hills and Newport Beach, California to serve patients nationwide. He is not only fluent in existing procedures and techniques, but he also has a well-earned reputation for innovation in the field. Dr. Hurwitz has been a consistent leader in developing newer and better techniques that open up new possibilities in what can be achieved through plastic surgery.

He created the Total Body Lift, a procedure in which multiple techniques, including abdominoplasty, liposuction, breast lift, thighplasty, and brachioplasty are combined and customized to treat the entire body in as few stages as possible. This extraordinary development marked a new era in body contouring surgery, forever raising the bar of excellence for surgeons worldwide.

Dr. Hurwitz has helped thousands of patients reshape their bodies in a way that many believed was not possible. By opening new offices across the United States, Dr. Hurwitz will have the opportunity to transform even more lives through his revolutionary vision for body contouring surgery.

According to the last email I exchanged with his coordinator they can do an internet consult: The internet consultation.

We use the website to provide an initial consultation and evaluate your candidacy for surgery. This service is for international and non -local patients who desire this life changing surgery. Please use the forms provided on the website to submit your candidacy form and submit photos through the website. There is a $100 fee for this service. If Dr. Hurwitz thinks you will be a good candidate, we will contact you with an estimated price for your procedure. Each patient is different and the price can vary widely from patient to patient. If you are not a good candidate your fee will be refunded.

As for recovery they said they have home care nurses that can stay with you at your hotel or because having a medical bed helps so much after the TT they can suggest a aftercare nurses center that has 24care for others recovering from surgery.

I will be doing the total body lift with Dr. Hurwitz in Pittsburgh because he seems to be the best of the best when it comes to this type of procedure...

From his website http://www.hurwitzcenter.com

Superior Skill in Body Contouring

Body contouring requires a plastic surgeon to determine which combination of procedures will best enhance the body. Dr. Hurwitz practices primarily in Pittsburgh, but also has offices in Brandywine (Philadelphia), Pennsylvania and Beverly Hills and Newport Beach, California to serve patients nationwide. He is not only fluent in existing procedures and techniques, but he also has a well-earned reputation for innovation in the field. Dr. Hurwitz has been a consistent leader in developing newer and better techniques that open up new possibilities in what can be achieved through plastic surgery.

He created the Total Body Lift, a procedure in which multiple techniques, including abdominoplasty, liposuction, breast lift, thighplasty, and brachioplasty are combined and customized to treat the entire body in as few stages as possible. This extraordinary development marked a new era in body contouring surgery, forever raising the bar of excellence for surgeons worldwide.

Dr. Hurwitz has helped thousands of patients reshape their bodies in a way that many believed was not possible. By opening new offices across the United States, Dr. Hurwitz will have the opportunity to transform even more lives through his revolutionary vision for body contouring surgery.

According to the last email I exchanged with his coordinator they can do an internet consult: The internet consultation.

We use the website to provide an initial consultation and evaluate your candidacy for surgery. This service is for international and non -local patients who desire this life changing surgery. Please use the forms provided on the website to submit your candidacy form and submit photos through the website. There is a $100 fee for this service. If Dr. Hurwitz thinks you will be a good candidate, we will contact you with an estimated price for your procedure. Each patient is different and the price can vary widely from patient to patient. If you are not a good candidate your fee will be refunded.

As for recovery they said they have home care nurses that can stay with you at your hotel or because having a medical bed helps so much after the TT they can suggest a aftercare nurses center that has 24care for others recovering from surgery.

Is that near ur house? do you mind if i ask how much/