Help, please

I have been working out 5 days a week and working with a personal trainer 1 day a week, and I have been hovering between 169 and 165 for like the past MONTH at least. I do not know WHAT to do!! I am doing cardio, switching things up not doing the same routine, I am doing strength training and getting my a** kicked by this personal trainer... I am SO friggen frustrated!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing I can think of is that I am not eating enough calories. I have had a LOT of trouble getting most food down. I am drinking protein shakes, trying to eat other stuff with some protein (kashi brand granola bars have 6-7g protein), drinking lots of water... I am eating whatever foods I can get down, but I think I am only eating maybe 800 calories a day, maybe less some days. Any help that you guys can give would be great! I am at my witts end! Thank you

Add in a good low carb protein shake and change it up - what I mean by that is change the times you drink it. Whenever I'm stuck I do this and it works.

Great job, it never lasts forever and you're changing your body shape so don't stop doing it no matter what!!

Best,

Lisa

I'm adding in some more - after traveling for 16 hours yesterday I'm not all that together today.

On thing to note, I would often get tight and have problems eating when working out a lot - make sure you're getting enough water to flush out the toxens so you're not retaining water. Also check you're protein shake - some will cause you to bulk up - make sure you're not taking one of those - try to increase you're calories and get to the point were you can eat - we eat very little - 1/2 cup per meal and only 3 per day when we're tight.

If you're too tight - check to see if you need an unfill.

It is really possible that you aren't eating enough. Make sure and count those calories. I had a plateau as well and I did come counting and realized that I wasn't getting in nearly enough calories and it helped kick start my weight loss again. Especially if you are exercising a lot, you need even more calories.

Good luck!

I would like to add my two cents. I was going to the gym for a while and was at same weight for 3 months. I was loosing inches and frustrated as hell for not loosing weight. I got a full time job and stop going to the gym and started loosing weight rapidly, 10 lbs. Only to find out that I was loosing muscle weight. With that said, you are probably gaining muscle.