MARCH SURGERIES AND FILLS

I will be at the Lucerna Sunday night March 22nd, having a breast lift with augmentation the next day at Cosmed. It would be great to meet any new or almost bandsters while I am there!

Karen

My mom and I will be there! I'm getting banded on the 23rd! Hope to see ya!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole and I are going for our fills on March 14th.

It will be a quick trip about 20 hours door to door. Lets see 1 day, 4 flights, four border crossings plus crazy March weather in Alberta and Colorado - plus six kids home alone, what could possbily go wrong.

My mom and I are going for my surgery on March 23! Would love to hear from anyone having surgery around my date! Good luck to all going in to OCC in March :P!

I will be getting my surgery on March 23rd as well. I am flying in from BC Canada. I will be getting in on the Sunday night.

In the Midwest,, March is one of those months that the weather is always changing, it can't ever make up its mind, is it going to be hot or cold?

If your scheduling your Lap Band Surgery or a fill, you've made a decision to change your life. Let us know if your going to be at the OCC in March and hook up with your new lap band friends. So lets hear from those who have scheduled in the month of March.

I will be arriving on March 19 with surgery on the 20th. I can't wait ....

My surgery date is 3/13/09 in the San Francisco area. This is an excellent support website and my support group won't meet face to face until April...thus...

:D

I'm very excited and my doctor said I could cut over to liquids only a few days early so I cut over yesterday. When I hit Onderland, everyone will hear me screaming for joy from SF.

I will be arriving on March 19 with surgery on the 20th. I can't wait ....

I will also be arriving on the 19th and banded on the 20th. I had the date bumped up (only flight I could get with my airmiles :) I guess I'm in a semi private room, who knows maybe we're roomies! Which hotel are you staying at? I picked the Luciena (sp?)

Maybe I'll see you there!

people people lets book surgeries and fills around the 15 - 18 ya are leaving me alone here lol

Hi Fabi! My name is Krista and I will be flying in on the 16th late afternoon and I'm getting my band on the 17th! I will be with my husband Eli. I look forward to meeting you. I'm 35, from Toronto Candad and I have 2 girls, 4 and almost 2. I still haven't started my pre op diet...I keep stalling. It's so hard to cook for kids and supervise them so that the food actually gets into them, while not eating!!! I'd like to do at least 2 weeks of just protien shakes and salads...but we'll see. How are you doing?

I was going to get my 2nd fill in February, but I do have some restriction so rescheduled to March 16th. My sister and I will be flying in and spend the night at the hotel. Hope to meet some of you then. And right now, Southwest has some great deals on flights.

Judi

Hi JudiM! My name is Krista and I will be flying in with my husband Eli on the 16th too. I am flying into L.A because my brother in law booked me on points. I'm driving a rental car from L.A to San Diego airport by late afternoon. I don't know what hotel i'm booked in...I still have so many questions to ask. It will be nice to meet you!

Lulee, I would love for us to run into one another. It would be great having a buddy to talk to being that we are getting our surgeries done at the same time! I would love to keep in touch :)

I see you are from San Diego so you probably won't be staying at my hotel. We'll have to try to meet up somehow otherwise. Are you getting nervous?

I see you are from San Diego so you probably won't be staying at my hotel. We'll have to try to meet up somehow otherwise. Are you getting nervous?

I will be staying at the Lucerna until the 20th or 21st. I am very nervous but sooo excited. I am not nervous about the surgery, just coping with the effects after.

Ill be having surgery on March 16 so Ill be at the OCC from March 15 - 18 :D Ill be going alone so I hope I get to make some friends to meet up with. B)

Hey there! I will be having surgery on March 17th! So I think I just might see you as you finish your nights stay! Where are you booked for hotel?

Hi Fabi! My name is Krista and I will be flying in on the 16th late afternoon and I'm getting my band on the 17th! I will be with my husband Eli. I look forward to meeting you. I'm 35, from Toronto Candad and I have 2 girls, 4 and almost 2. I still haven't started my pre op diet...I keep stalling. It's so hard to cook for kids and supervise them so that the food actually gets into them, while not eating!!! I'd like to do at least 2 weeks of just protien shakes and salads...but we'll see. How are you doing?

Hey There! You and I will be banded on the same day! Waaaahooo here we go! Where are you staying?