Yet another post-fill question

Can someone explain to me what feeling restricted is like? I had my first fill 10 days ago, and the doc said it might take a week or so to feel anything. I do not trust myself to judge; I certainly have never been able to judge what full is :)

I am very excited to say that in the 7 weeks between my surgery and fill #1, I lost 47 pounds. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your help--

sue

Sue,

WOW! Great job--you're doing an amazing job!

Restriction is different for everyone. When I feel good restriction, I can eat a relatively small amount and then feel that I am comfortably full. Right after a fill, when I feel most restricted, I'll feel a sort of light pressure in the back of my throat and that if I eat anything else, well let's just say things won't be so good :). It's not an uncomfortable feeling, just a feeling of "Oh. I'm done eating for now, I'm gonna wait until I consider picking up the fork again"--and you may very well be finished with your meal.

Good luck!

--TRS

Can someone explain to me what feeling restricted is like? I had my first fill 10 days ago, and the doc said it might take a week or so to feel anything. I do not trust myself to judge; I certainly have never been able to judge what full is :)

I am very excited to say that in the 7 weeks between my surgery and fill #1, I lost 47 pounds. :rolleyes:

Thanks for all your help--

sue

I'm still out on restriction... I have my second fill in two weeks --- perhaps I'll feel more then. But, on a side not... GREAT job on the weight loss. Keep it up!

Kristy