Fill Centers USA (Roswell GA)

Darlene is great!!!!!! I have had two fills. My first fill was 3cc in 4cc band (yes, that is a large first fill but it worked for me!) and my second fill was .6cc because I only had 2.4cc of my original fill left - so that took me back to 3cc. I have had great results and I love my band!!

Darlene is great!!!!!! I have had two fills. My first fill was 3cc in 4cc band (yes, that is a large first fill but it worked for me!) and my second fill was .6cc because I only had 2.4cc of my original fill left - so that took me back to 3cc. I have had great results and I love my band!!

Blazn,

Thanks! you have done a great job - I hope I am that lucky! Do I get to ask for any specific Dr? If so, I will ask for Darlene since she did such a good job with your fills...

Blazn,

Great job on your weight loss. Do they use flouroscopy for the fills? Is hard to get in for an appointment?

Sharon

I also use the Fill Center in Roswell. Darlene is great! I got 2.4 cc's my first fill and 1 cc my second fill. She's the only nurse there and her son does the fluoro. I didn't feel any pain with her, just a little uncomfort. Definitely use them, they are great!

Hi Christy,

Speaking for both, my husband and I, we think Darlene (NP) is absolutely great !!!

Her daughter is up front, her son does the check up on BP, weightloss, general questions etc. and Darlene is doing the fills always under fluoroscopy.

My hubby has the VG band which holds 10cc (surgery was October 13, 2008) and had two fills so far.

First one was 4.2cc and second one was 3.6cc. I had 3 fills since May'08 (see below).

Keep us posted !!!

Blazn,

Thanks! you have done a great job - I hope I am that lucky! Do I get to ask for any specific Dr? If so, I will ask for Darlene since she did such a good job with your fills...

No, there are no physicians there but Darlene is a nurse practitioner and highly qualified. She has been doing this for several years and has been trained by Fill centers USA who was trained by the OCC - I think that's right. And thanks, I am sure you will do great!!

Blazn,

Great job on your weight loss. Do they use flouroscopy for the fills? Is hard to get in for an appointment?

Sharon

Not usually but Darlene did just get a full time job as a NP in her home town in Moultrie so I do think it is harder than it was a couple of months ago. I think she is only going to Roswell once - maybe twice a month. Just call Fill Centers and they can give you her schedule.