KIM, HOW YA DOING?

Sorry I haven't updated! I never expected this surgery to be so painful and so hard to recover from. I have been in my Mom's recliner since Wednesday and I still cannot get up on my own. I have had several surgeries and two babies, but this is the most painful thing I have ever been through..and I am no whimp!

I am swollen something awful so right now my stomach (although it's flat) looks bigger than it did! How long until the swelling goes down? The drainage tubes are also bothering me and I have to keep them in for two weeks.

I may change my mind when I see the end results, but right now I am wishing I would not have had this done or at least been more prepared for the pain that comes with it.

Thanks for asking about me! :)

Oh Hon

Hopefully you have alot of help with the children. Or have you hid out somewhere away from home?

I'm sure you'll feel the pain was worth it in the end. Although not at the moment.

Keep on the good drugs and get lots of rest.

Kim, I felt the same way the first week after I had my tt and boob job, but that did pass, and now I am so happy with the results. Hang in there, it is painful but worth it.

Sorry I haven't updated! I never expected this surgery to be so painful and so hard to recover from. I have been in my Mom's recliner since Wednesday and I still cannot get up on my own. I have had several surgeries and two babies, but this is the most painful thing I have ever been through..and I am no whimp!

I am swollen something awful so right now my stomach (although it's flat) looks bigger than it did! How long until the swelling goes down? The drainage tubes are also bothering me and I have to keep them in for two weeks.

I may change my mind when I see the end results, but right now I am wishing I would not have had this done or at least been more prepared for the pain that comes with it.

DARN KIM, HANG IN THERE!!! THAT FIRST WEEK MY SISSY WAS A HURTIN GAL ALSO BUT SHE'S JUST OVER 2 WEEKS NOW, BACK TO WORK AND LOVING THE RESULTS ALREADY. IT'S PRETTY IMPORTANT TO JUST STAY DOWN AND TAKE THOSE DRUGS AND RECOVER THAT FIRST WEEK. FOR ME, I HAD THE DRAIN TUBES IN FOR A DAY OR TWO AND MY SISSY HAD THEM IN 4 DAYS. IT TOOK ABOUT 6 MONTHS FOR THE TOTAL SWELLING TO GO DOWN

Oh Kim! I am so sorry. You are freaking me out! But I want to hear it. I have really been wondering if going to Cosmed for so many things at once is wise. I might do the TT and lipo locally in April and then do the lift and augmentation at Cosmed in the summer..............

I hope you feel better soon!!!

Karen

Thanks everyone! I am sure hoping the pain will subside soon.

Pammie~I sure hope you are right!

Karen~This is just my opinion, but there is no way in Hell I would go through this kind of pain in another country. If I wasn't in my normal surroundings I am afraid I would have lost it. If I even had to think about travelling home I would absoluetly die first. I am not exxagerating. My Boobs are not hurting at all..so if I was gonna travel to do something it would be the boobs..definetly NOT the TT!!

Thanks everyone! I am sure hoping the pain will subside soon.

Pammie~I sure hope you are right!

Karen~This is just my opinion, but there is no way in Hell I would go through this kind of pain in another country. If I wasn't in my normal surroundings I am afraid I would have lost it. If I even had to think about travelling home I would absoluetly die first. I am not exxagerating. My Boobs are not hurting at all..so if I was gonna travel to do something it would be the boobs..definetly NOT the TT!!

You read my mind! I have a consult with a cool lady in Sacramento Wednesday. To do the TT, lipo on thighs (inner and outer) and the upper arm lipo is about the same price as all that plus breast lift with aug at Cosmed. But, it's just not all about the $ either. I think I'm pretty tough too, but with 2 kids it's scary. So I think I might do the TT and all the lipo here and then maybe around Xmas time do the breast stuff at Cosmed. I really do like Dr. Quiroz. But the week I can do it is the week of my 30th birthday! I don't want to wake up there alone on my b-day! Anyway feel better soon! I bet you are going to look sooo amazing!!

Karen

Ouch Kim – I am so sorry!! I had my surgery on Thursday and the drain (one) out on Monday. The drain was the worst part for me! Once the drain was gone it was much easier for me to recover – just dealing with that thing was a pain.

Sorry you have it so bad - for me the worst part was the first 3 days. By a week it was much better and back to work in 10 days at a sit down job. Pammie is so right – take it easy and don’t do too much!!

It’ll be worth it!

Best,

Lisa

Sorry to hear your going thru hell. I've been there and done it,, it will get better,, day by day. We hope you took pictures and post them for other future plastic surgey patients can see what you went through. Remember,, it will get better.

Thanks everyone! Todays is 6 days post op and I can get out of the chair by myself so I guess I am gonna live. :)