February 18 to February 20

Hey Ramona!!

I'll be making a 'quicky' trip, I shoulda stayed the 21st too. My flight lands at 10:30 am, my fill appt. is at noon at the OCC. I'll spend the night at the Lucerna and my flight leaves at 11:30am on the 20th.

Wonder how the weather is in TJ??? Last time I was there in July it was BEAUTIFUL!!

Hey Ramona!!

I'll be making a 'quicky' trip, I shoulda stayed the 21st too. My flight lands at 10:30 am, my fill appt. is at noon at the OCC. I'll spend the night at the Lucerna and my flight leaves at 11:30am on the 20th.

Wonder how the weather is in TJ??? Last time I was there in July it was BEAUTIFUL!!

This is Darlene right?

I think I made my appointment for 10 but I think I am going to change it to noon too. At least we can meet up there then if that is ok with you. But I also want to talk to Dr. Miranda about nutrition while I am there too.

Really? Are you staying at the Lucerna? We are coming in the morning of the 18th but my fill is on the 19th. If you are at the hotel, I will see you I am sure! Just look for a short fat girl with a short skinny guy!

Alas,

I live in San Diego and just go down for my fill and then home, and I never even got to see the Hotel Lucerna, even when I was banded. Hey, I have a question for you....should I ask for a certain amount in my band? This will be my third fill and I have 2.8cc's in a 4cc band--I must admit that I do PB on a regular basis, but I think it's because I still don't chew my food enough. I fill "looser" and I've been eating more in the last two weeks. (I just thought I'd ask because I've seen that you've had a few fills). Thank you!