NSV

I have been having a heck of a time this past two weeks to get the scale to move for me. After reading some of the posts yesterday about other people not having the scale move for them just before their first fill it made me feel a little better.

I love to wear belts and I have not worn mine since summer, one because it was to tight and I was not going to buy a bigger one and two my clothes have been so tight I didn't need to wear one. So after losing 37 pounds since June and 17 of those since my surgery my clothes are falling off of me :P. I reached into the back of my closet this morning and pulled out the old belt, put it on and I am able to put it two notches tighter than the last time I wore it, and there is only one more notch to go and I will have to buy a new one!

Just thought I would share my cloud nine news,

Jenelle

I have been having a heck of a time this past two weeks to get the scale to move for me. After reading some of the posts yesterday about other people not having the scale move for them just before their first fill it made me feel a little better.

I love to wear belts and I have not worn mine since summer, one because it was to tight and I was not going to buy a bigger one and two my clothes have been so tight I didn't need to wear one. So after losing 37 pounds since June and 17 of those since my surgery my clothes are falling off of me :P. I reached into the back of my closet this morning and pulled out the old belt, put it on and I am able to put it two notches tighter than the last time I wore it, and there is only one more notch to go and I will have to buy a new one!

Jenelle

:lb24: :lb21: :clapping:

AWESOME Jenelle!! That is just great! I haven't worn a belt since in my late 20's, early 30's. That is what I am really looking forward too! Congrats on getting to one of your goals! Woo hoo!

:lb24: :lb21: :clapping:

AWESOME Jenelle!! That is just great! I haven't worn a belt since in my late 20's, early 30's. That is what I am really looking forward too! Congrats on getting to one of your goals! Woo hoo!

Congrats Jenelle!

I dont think I have every worn a belt, if I did it was when I was a little girl. Im still watching my towel after showers.. :angry: Im gonna get that thing around me!!!!.. .lol

Again Congrats!

Carrie

• 4 months later...

Hi All!

I am hoping to connect with some people that have had the surgery/or planning on getting that live in the Calgary Area.

I am seriously looking into going down to get it done and want to talk to as many people as I can before I do with regards to fills done in Calgary, the total experience etc.

Please get back to me, so I can pick your brain! I am very excited as I was in the weight management program through CHR, but ultimately I am not sick or sick enough to qualify for a spot.(no pre-existing conditions) I have spent teh first 35 yerars of my life overweight-- now I want to spend teh next 35 at a healthier weight !!! :D

Jenelle

WELL DONE YOU

SORRY YOU WERE UNABLE TO MAKE IT ON FRI TO THE DINNER, HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE NEXT ONE

TRACEY