Need financing help! Any suggestions?

I have been doing some research and have decided that Lap Band is the way I want to go on my never-ending weight loss journey. My insurance will not cover any expenses so I have looked into self-pay. I have read wonderful things about the OCC and would love to get my surgery done there. However, my credit is not good and the few medical loans that I have applied for already have turned me down.

Does anyone know of a very easy or guaranteed financing source? I am really heartbroken that I am hitting so many road blocks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

I have been doing some research and have decided that Lap Band is the way I want to go on my never-ending weight loss journey. My insurance will not cover any expenses so I have looked into self-pay. I have read wonderful things about the OCC and would love to get my surgery done there. However, my credit is not good and the few medical loans that I have applied for already have turned me down.

Does anyone know of a very easy or guaranteed financing source? I am really heartbroken that I am hitting so many road blocks. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Unfortunately, because of the economy and your not-good-credit it sounds as though a loan will be impossible on your own. Do you have someone that would be willing to loan you the money independently? Do you have someone that would be willing to co-sign on a loan? Don't give up. The other option would be to make a "loan payment" into a savings account until you have the funds to pay out-right for your surgery. I'm sure it's not what you want to hear, but the economy is a nasty little booger right now. But, I cannot stress enough to not give up your dream of having a lapband. Move it from a dream to a goal and even if you have to take a couple of years to save for it... know that it will be worth it.

Kristy