How long do I wait for another fill?

I got my first fill 2 1/2 weeks ago and had a lot of restriction. I am now getting my appetite back and am hungry between meals. I am however still PBing a lot when I eat certain foods. I would say I PB atleast once a day. Does anyone have any advice for me?

The band always feels tighter right after a fill and then you don't feel much restriction after a while. Because it's only been 2 1/2 weeks since your fill, I'd wait at least another couple of weeks. Your band is almost half full so it's not as tight as it could be. I felt the same way, but my doctor had told me he didn't want to do fills so close together nor did he want to make it too tight too quickly. your body needs time to adjust and you need to adjust your eating habits as well.

How much are you able to eat at mealtimes? If you're hungry between meals, then allow yourself a healthy snack. I don't think we're supposed to be hungry with the band, but rather eat smaller portions and make healthier choices.

When you do get another fill, wait another few weeks and you'll know whether it gives you enough restriction or not.

good luck,

Arianna