Bras

jhawkchick75

Hey there! I gave a bunch of clothes to charity recently but felt really weird giving them my bras. They are very nice and most cost me about $40 each so i'd like to give them to someone who could use them.

They are varied colors and are mostly all 38DD. If you are interested i'd be happy to mail them to you and they are free. Would just like to see them go to a good home! :)

Send me a PM and they are first come, first serve.

Hey there! I gave a bunch of clothes to charity recently but felt really weird giving them my bras. They are very nice and most cost me about $40 each so i'd like to give them to someone who could use them.

They are varied colors and are mostly all 38DD. If you are interested i'd be happy to mail them to you and they are free. Would just like to see them go to a good home! :)

Send me a PM and they are first come, first serve.

DOUBLE D's!! Oh how I wish!!!!!!! :blush:

You are too funny! :)

That's exactly my size now but it might be too expensive to mail to Canada. How can we find out? I'd love some new bras!

Sabrina:)

You guys are killin' me with the DD's. Life can be so unfair. :((

You can always have them mailed to my address in Point roberts, and pick them up here, or I can deliver them to you. I could always meet you somewhere, let me know I would be more than happy to help you out.

Hey there -

If you have any bras left, I'd love one or two :-)

I'm starting to swim in my bras - my breasts need a bit of a lift and hold, and these bras just are not doing it. I have passed down some of mine to someone else, and am hoping to get a few too.

Thanks so much.

Peace,

Maggie

Let me see how many I have and i'll send you all a couple. I have quite a few I think and can spread the love! :)

I'm so glad that they can get some use. They are pretty pricy and in great shape still. Got you all and one other person that want them so i'll split them up and send them your way. PM me your addresses and I can ship them later this week.

Also, I forgot there are also a few sports bras in there, so if anyone is working out and would like those let me know. There is also one bra in there that I bought to wear with a bridesmaids dress - one of those nice bras that is strapless and goes to your belly button. If anyone could specifically use that let me know too!

• 1 month later...
I finally got down to The States and picked them up at my POBox. They are SO cute...and fit perfect!!! Thanks Shelby.

Sabrina:)

Yea I was just about to email you the other day to see if you got them yet! I am so glad they fit well - I loved those bras and i'm so glad you all could use them. Thanks for letting me know!!!