goingfor fill on the 26th

I am going to have my first fill on next Monday, July 26th at 9:30 AM at Dr. Ortiz office in TJ. I am going it alone so if anyone out there needs a fill and wants to share a ride I would love it. I have pretty much decided just to stay at the Lucerna Hotel in TJ after I arrive Sunday evening. I will take a taxi to the border then get another taxi once across the border. His office is within walking distance to the hotel.

I am willing to alter my plans if it means someone can share a ride. The only thing is my plane leaves out on Monday at 1:55 so I will be returning to San Diego as soon as the fill is over.

Thanks,

Susan

Hi Susan..

I'm sorry I have not gotten back to you but my email was not working properly until late last night.

I had to cancel my fill for Monday. I have a case of strep throat and do not think it is wise for me to get a fill while taking antibiotics plus I feel like crap. I'm still able to swallow pills no problem but I'm afraid if I get a fill I will not be able to finish my antibiotic. I hope everything goes great for you down there. Don't worry about a thing..you will get there no problem and will be back home safe in TN in no time. Please let me know how things go for you.

Take Care

Michelle

Hi Ladyhawk I had my first fill with Dr. Martinez on June 7th 1.1cc's and still losing from it. It was not a bad experience. The worst part of it all was my appointment was at 10:00 and the doctors did not show up intil 12:00 so I had alot of anxious waiting time so be prepared in the event that happens bring a book. As far as the actual fill process, the most uncomfortable part for me was when they extract the air from the tubing, then he will have you drink a barium drink til you cant dring anymore and he will slowly release the saline to a level where you can drink water comfortably . He does it under fluoro so he sticks the port on the first try it doesnt even hurt. Its kind of hard to eplain here for me in writing but it is easy takes about 10 minutes from start to finish. Good Luck to you...

Michelle

265/229/160ish

Hi Susan

I just wanted to see how everything went with your first fill..please email me and tell me everything! I do not have your email address, when my email was down last week I lost all of my address book entires. I hope you are feeling good today!

Michelle