before and after

Wow! Angelav, what a difference! You look awesome! Great pics and big congrats! How many fills have you had? I have only had one and am stuck and needing a second fill badly. ;)

Enjoy the new you and again way to go!

Judy

you look beautiful!! congratulations--- i bet you have tons of energy now and feel wonderful!

kym

I feel great and yes I have a ton of energy. I joined a gym and go 5 times a week. I took a strip tease workout class lol who would have ever thought. I had 2 fills one in june and one in aug. I need one now because I am working the diet on my own

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, AngelaV !!!!

Its Lisa !! We were banded the same day --

You look GREAT !!! Congratulations !!! =D>

I, too, should be where you are,

but didnt work it the way I should -- I'm back on track and losing again --

the best news (for me) is that while I was "off the reservation" I didnt gain

any weight !! Thats a first for me -- so I'm quite happy ! Only had that one

fill about 7 weeks after surgery - but now have another scheduled at the end

of April -- so I'm hopeful that by June I should be where I want to be -- and I'm

giving myself plenty of time.

I'm so happy for you !!!! take good care -- its wonderful to "see" you again !!!

Lisa

><'

Hi Angel,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You go, girl! =D> I'm planning on scheduling surgery at the clinic and saw you live in Philly. Who does your fills for you? Can you recommend someone or do you go back to Tj?

Thanks and best wishes!

Lainie :-h

Thankyou everyone for your kind words.Hi Lisa nice to hear from you. As far as fills go I use fills center usa.

angela,

you are exactly where i want to be!!! i am 190 right now and want to get back to my pre baby weight of 135 - actually that is 10 pounds less than pre baby weight) do you have any advise??? what worked well for you....it seems as if you only had a couple of fills...which is great, i am hoping to loose 50ish pounds with only 3 fills...for cost and travel reasons....any advise would be great! you are a complete inspiration!!

Angela,

I am so happy to see a woman of color with the band! I have not ran into any woman of my ethic backgroung that I can talk to. Here is my email; lawdiva2006@yahoo.com. Please contact me! I just got banded 2/21/08 and have alot of questions, I know you and give input on! Girl, you did! =D> I'm excited for your new look.....how wonderful!

God Bless you ><'

Monet

Angela,

I am so happy to see a woman of color with the band! I have not ran into any woman of my ethnic backgroung that I can talk to. Here is my email; lawdiva2006@yahoo.com. Please contact me! I just got banded 2/21/08 and have alot of questions, I know you and give input on! Girl, you did! =D> I'm excited for your new look.....how wonderful!

God Bless you ><'

Monet

Angela,

I am so happy to see a woman of color with the band! I have not ran into any woman of my ethnic backgroung that I can talk to. Here is my email; lawdiva2006@yahoo.com. Please contact me! I just got banded 2/21/08 and have alot of questions, I know you and give input on! Girl, you did! =D> I'm excited for your new look.....how wonderful!

God Bless you ><'

Monet

Wow...you look phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting banded 3/4 and have about the same amount of weight to lose, this post was just what I needed to see!!!!

I'm south of Philly in Chester County. I guess you use the Mt Laurel Fill Center. Can you give me some detail on how things work at the center...pricing, ease of scheduling, fluoro or not, docs..anything you can think of. I'm most nervous about follow up care since we are so far away from Ortiz.

Thanks!

Wow...you look phenomenal!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting banded 3/4 and have about the same amount of weight to lose, this post was just what I needed to see!!!!

I'm south of Philly in Chester County. I guess you use the Mt Laurel Fill Center. Can you give me some detail on how things work at the center...pricing, ease of scheduling, fluoro or not, docs..anything you can think of. I'm most nervous about follow up care since we are so far away from Ortiz.

Thanks!

Thanks again. God4you I will email you. As far as fills go I couldn't afford to go back to Mexico. The Mt Laurel Center was quick and very good with me. My fills keep me from stuffing my face and as soon as I'm able to eat alot and I start gaining I make an appt for a fill. My exercise was not planned at first I would just walk around the block after dinner because I got the band in the spring. After I started to loose I got more energy and tried to find a new hobby that required movement. I started playing tennis at a recreation center in the summer. When it got cold I started doing workout dvd's. In December I joined the gym and I walk on the treadmill about 4 times a week. I really try to stick with protein first. I am so happy I got the band. Alot of people had negative things to say when I first got it now they have a change of heart when they see how happy I am with everything. :rolleyes:

Angela,

God Bless you ><'

Monet

I will email you tommorow.Thankyou so much

Wow! Angelav, what a difference! You look awesome! Great pics and big congrats! How many fills have you had? I have only had one and am stuck and needing a second fill badly. ;)

Enjoy the new you and again way to go!

Judy

I am thinking of having the surgery after seeing cassie on Oprah. I am REALLY skeptical of just showing up, having the surgery and leaving 2-3 days later. What if there are complications later from the lap band or the surgical scars? did anyone else have these concerns?? I would appreciate any feedback that you may have...my family anf friends are all against me going to Tijuana to get this done...thanks!

Angela,

I am so happy to see a woman of color with the band! I have not ran into any woman of my ethic backgroung that I can talk to. Here is my email; lawdiva2006@yahoo.com. Please contact me! I just got banded 2/21/08 and have alot of questions, I know you and give input on! Girl, you did! =D> I'm excited for your new look.....how wonderful!

God Bless you ><'

Monet

Hi Angela,

I had my surgery on 2/29/08 and am doing great. I was wondering if there were any other women of color. How are you progressing? How much have you lost?