Really Bad experience with Surgeryloans.com

I have had an awful time dealing with surgeryloans.com Their representatives have been so rude and non-helpful. Has anyone else had awful experiences with them? I had to request a new loan agent after 2 conversations because my first one talked sooo fast I coudln't understand a word he was saying and when I would try to ask questions he would talk over me and he treated me like I was a nobody and not worth his time! excuse me.. I am your client! Ugh.... My new rep started out fairly nice but regardless of niceness or not I liked that she took the time to explain everything to me and answer my questions.. fine. Then she started being really rude about my co-signer and even after my co-signer was called and asked a million quesitons like ... do you know that xxx is using you as a co-signer.... are you aware of the xxx.. which is fine.. really.. make sure I'm not being fradulant and stealing someone's credit/identity... I would want the same if someone was using me.. then we went and got everything notorized and submitted... then today the rep from surgery loans called my co-signer again to verify the information AGAIN.. making sure she was "cohersed" into anything (wtf?!?!) my co-signer was in the middle of something and said I will call you right back I'm really busy at the moment. The loan rep called ME and was yelling at me.. yes YELLING... that my co-signer didn't ask her for her number and how was she going to be able to call my rep back and that if my co-signer didn't call back TODAY they would cancel the surgery and NOT PAY the LOAN!! WTF?!?! I was like... whoa... my co-signer has all the pa perwork with YOUR name and number on so she does not how to reuturn your call and why the hell are you screaming at me and treating me like this?!?!? My rep then proceeds to say that my co-signer will NOW need to fax a copy of a utility bill with her name on it to PROVE she lives at the address stated on the application... I was like what the crap are you talking about/?!?!?!? we have already have everything notorized, authorized, verified etc...... you are treating me like I did/doing something wrong and I am tired of you talking to me and my co-signer like this. Then the b%$ch hung up on me!! I am LIVID!!!! I am going to call and deal with a manger or whomever else next but wondering if anyone else had had issues. sorry for the long post.. I had to get it out!!

Oh my gosh! That is horrible they treated you that way! Very unfair of them. I would definetly report them. After all, you are a customer.

I have had an awful time dealing with surgeryloans.com Their representatives have been so rude and non-helpful. Has anyone else had awful experiences with them? I had to request a new loan agent after 2 conversations because my first one talked sooo fast I coudln't understand a word he was saying and when I would try to ask questions he would talk over me and he treated me like I was a nobody and not worth his time! excuse me.. I am your client! Ugh.... My new rep started out fairly nice but regardless of niceness or not I liked that she took the time to explain everything to me and answer my questions.. fine. Then she started being really rude about my co-signer and even after my co-signer was called and asked a million quesitons like ... do you know that xxx is using you as a co-signer.... are you aware of the xxx.. which is fine.. really.. make sure I'm not being fradulant and stealing someone's credit/identity... I would want the same if someone was using me.. then we went and got everything notorized and submitted... then today the rep from surgery loans called my co-signer again to verify the information AGAIN.. making sure she was "cohersed" into anything (wtf?!?!) my co-signer was in the middle of something and said I will call you right back I'm really busy at the moment. The loan rep called ME and was yelling at me.. yes YELLING... that my co-signer didn't ask her for her number and how was she going to be able to call my rep back and that if my co-signer didn't call back TODAY they would cancel the surgery and NOT PAY the LOAN!! WTF?!?! I was like... whoa... my co-signer has all the pa perwork with YOUR name and number on so she does not how to reuturn your call and why the hell are you screaming at me and treating me like this?!?!? My rep then proceeds to say that my co-signer will NOW need to fax a copy of a utility bill with her name on it to PROVE she lives at the address stated on the application... I was like what the crap are you talking about/?!?!?!? we have already have everything notorized, authorized, verified etc...... you are treating me like I did/doing something wrong and I am tired of you talking to me and my co-signer like this. Then the b%$ch hung up on me!! I am LIVID!!!! I am going to call and deal with a manger or whomever else next but wondering if anyone else had had issues. sorry for the long post.. I had to get it out!!

WWWWOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

I'M SO GLAD I DIDN'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THAT!! I AM GLAD THOUGH, THAT YOU POSTED YOUR ORDEAL ON HERE AND LET OTHER BANSTERS KNOW HOW THIS COMPANY TREATED YOU!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TELL THE MANAGEMENT THAT YOU DID POST YOUR EXPERIENCE ON DR. O'S FORUM AND SEE HOW THEY TREAT YOU THEN!! BET THEY'LL BE SINGING A DIFFERENT TUNE! SOME PEOPLE THINK THEY HAVE YOU BY THE BA**S AND CAN TREAT YOU LIKE CRAP. :angry: GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING, I SURE HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT! DARLENE

Yep...they tried to clown me like that .... <_< the yelling and hollering .but the Lord fixed that. He provides the funds to get the job done! :P

Keep your chin up, they have other places Im sure that will gladly give you a loan!

Father, we ask that you will bless the crazies over at Surgery Loan, may your grace be upon them,,,when it's time for their surgury needs being fulfilled, that you will not repay them the way they treat others.....Well that should do it! =D> :lol:

God is for us ><'

thanks guys! I was/am soo frustrated. When my co-signer called the rep back the rep had a copy of my co-signers credit report and kept her on the phone for a long time until she could remember every open credit card account she has. My co-signer'... was very nice and since she rarely uses her Credit cards it took her a bit to remember what she had opened.. Some of her CC have been oven for YEARS and haven't been used in YEARS .. when she asked the rep why she was making her do this the rep said that they had to "verify she was who she said she was/ who the notary said she was" and that were being "extra cautious" I tell you all I started crying from the sheer frustration of it all. The rep then told my co-signer to "tell Mindy not to call us back we are sending the funds to the clinic today" ! I know she did not want to talk to me because of the words I had for her! I will find out who to contact at surgeryloans.com to complain, I will post this on every lapband/plastic surgery message board I can find. I absolutely hate the way they treated me.. they made me feel like I was trying to "get away with something"... $#)(*#$(*$)$)!!!!

I have to call the clinci in the morning and make sure the funds were received and I'm still good to go for my surgery on 3/24

Thanks for listening

One love

Mindy ><'

HELLO MINDY,

HOPEFULLY THIS IS ALL TAKEN CARE OF!! WE'RE ALL NERVOUS ENOUGH WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE TREATING US BADLY. TAKE A BREATH AND REMEMBER... THIS WILL BE OVER SOON AND WE'LL BEGIN OUR JOURNEY!! ><'

I'LL BE AT THE HOTEL ON THE EVENING OF THE 24TH.. HAVING SURGERY THE 25TH.... SEE YOU THERE!! B)

TAKE CARE!! DARLENE

HELLO MINDY,

HOPEFULLY THIS IS ALL TAKEN CARE OF!! WE'RE ALL NERVOUS ENOUGH WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE TREATING US BADLY. TAKE A BREATH AND REMEMBER... THIS WILL BE OVER SOON AND WE'LL BEGIN OUR JOURNEY!! ><'

I'LL BE AT THE HOTEL ON THE EVENING OF THE 24TH.. HAVING SURGERY THE 25TH.... SEE YOU THERE!! B)

TAKE CARE!! DARLENE

Praise the Lord! Now I will pray that peace will come upon you so that you will be focused on the surgery and what's up ahead!

Hanna :)

thanks guys! I was/am soo frustrated. When my co-signer called the rep back the rep had a copy of my co-signers credit report and kept her on the phone for a long time until she could remember every open credit card account she has. My co-signer'... was very nice and since she rarely uses her Credit cards it took her a bit to remember what she had opened.. Some of her CC have been oven for YEARS and haven't been used in YEARS .. when she asked the rep why she was making her do this the rep said that they had to "verify she was who she said she was/ who the notary said she was" and that were being "extra cautious" I tell you all I started crying from the sheer frustration of it all. The rep then told my co-signer to "tell Mindy not to call us back we are sending the funds to the clinic today" ! I know she did not want to talk to me because of the words I had for her! I will find out who to contact at surgeryloans.com to complain, I will post this on every lapband/plastic surgery message board I can find. I absolutely hate the way they treated me.. they made me feel like I was trying to "get away with something"... $#)(*#$(*$)$)!!!!

I have to call the clinci in the morning and make sure the funds were received and I'm still good to go for my surgery on 3/24

Thanks for listening

One love

Mindy ><'

I am so relieved for you. Money issues suck,

Paula

I had HORRIBLE EXPERIENCES WITH THOSE LOAN COMPANIES - DO NOT USE THEM UNLESS DESPERATE AS HELL. Try for home equity (best) if you can /own a home - then i would go for credit cards - use 2-4 if you have too - just try for the lowest interest rates. try your bank - even if not home equity - better service and rates. so sorry - i know it is hell.

good luck.