October Fill Patients

Hi all,

I am going to be getting my first fill on October 4th. I didn't plan ahead, so I wil lbe taking the trolley and all of that. Can anyone advise me on the safety of the taxis? I have heard it is $5-10$ from the border to Zona Rio/Dr. Ortiz's office. Is that right?

I am excited and nervous!! I have lost about 12 pounds since the surgery on July 29, but that is mostly due to bad eating habits. I hope with a fill, I won't be so hungry.

tombourn-- Are you going to go on the center van with 6jewels? She e-mailed me that she was going the same day as we are, and she had to take the van because her flight and fill times were so close--I believe she said she was going to e-mail you too. Just wanted to know what you were planning. I'm up for trolley/taxi or van--it doesn't really matter to me, just as long as I get there! lol Anyway, let me know your thoughts!

Thanks,

Trizzy

Ivansmom--I hear you!! I have lost 20 pounds--but only because of the three week liquid diet!!! I haven't lost any since--but I think it is due to bad choices too, and not getting my fat a** out there and exercising!! :) I think you are about right in the price of the taxi's--and we took one when we were down for the surgery and they were very safe! Good luck to you!

:lol: Ya I leave tommarrow for my first fill on friday October 13th. I am really looking forward to it. I don't have any restriction right now and I am not lossing any weight just maintaining what I lost on the liquid diet so I can't wait!! Just excited and wanted to tell someone thanks!

Anyone getting a fill on Oct 19?

Unfill??? why are you getting unfilled? was your first fill to restrictive?? Very curious sorry if I am being to nosey.