Hey everyone!

I have had alot of requests for pics from my TT so I just took some with my phone. I am only 2 months out so I still have some swelling, but the results are amazing!! I dropped 2 sizes and 25 lbs in the first month post op. The before pics were taken two days before my surgery.

Front View Before:

beforett2.jpg

After:

003.jpg

Side View Before:

beforett.jpg

After:

004-1.jpg

Okay, I'm sold! I have pretty small arms and legs and a tiny face so I look skinny from the waist up but my stomach is a mess after having two huge babies. My son was over 11 pounds! What a transformation!!! I really want to do this now. Thanks for posting pics.

Sabrina:)

Naww.... i was talking about the pic in the left corner... where we can see her cute smile in the blue checkered top... not the half nekky pics......

Someone thought i was talking about the TT pics... I had to straighten them out!

Naww.... i was talking about the pic in the left corner... where we can see her cute smile in the blue checkered top... not the half nekky pics......

Someone thought i was talking about the TT pics... I had to straighten them out!

LOL WILL

YOU LOOK GREAT KIMMY!!!

You look awesome! I remember when I had mine - and how thrilled I was afterward, so I can imagine how elated you are with your new body. The only downside was the photos they showed me afterward... one of them was the triangular portions of my flesh after they were cut off of me and sitting on the surgical table. That photo still haunts me. LOL!

Glad you're happy with the outcome! :D

You have to upload them to photobucket and then add the url on the 2nd little box after the smiley face. :)

Hey Kim...I was wondering when you would be back to share your TT with everyone. Good job! You and your belly look fantastic!

Barb

Saaaweeet! I am scheduled for an arm lift and TT on April 30th and absolutely cannot wait. In case I'm not the only one counting, that is 3 weeks from tomorrow. :)

I am hoping to lose about 15 pounds, but man oh man if I could lose in somewhere in the 20 lb. range I would be jumping for joy, after I heal of course.

Thanks for the post!