Lap-Band Loan

Does anyone have any experience with any of these lenders? I went through a bankruptcy 2 years ago and I was wondering how hard it would be to qualify. My credit score right now is 605 :( I'll be so depressed if I can't qualify.

Thanks for your input.

Surgery Loans

Get pre-approved now! No cost or obligation to apply!

Phone: 888-405-8140

MyMedicalLoan.com

Phone: 800-788-0711

Citerra Financial

Phone: 1-877-534-1993

Citerra Financial now finances U.S. and Canadian patients.

I used mymedicalloan.com and was approved. I dont have the best credit so I have a higher % rate than you will probably get. In the end my loan will end up costing me $3000 more than the actual surgery costs, but I am using student loans to pay it off quickly so I dont gain too much interest.

In the end it was worth it because if I did it out of pocket in the US it would have been $12,000+ more instead of $3000

I went thru SurgeryLoans.com to finance my TT and Arm Lift that are occurring on Thursday. They send out your information to more than one lender. In the end I received 3 or 4 loan options which allowed me to choose the best one for me. My credit score is very good, so I don't know how my experience would line up with yours, but it is worth a try.

I went through my credit union after being approved by a few of the companies. Be careful, they charge a service fee of between 500-750 on top of the interest. I filed a BK back in Nov. 2005 and was approved by both the loan co. and my credit union.

Good luck.