3rd Fill, how tight is too tight?

Hi all you happy bandsters how have been enjoying/dealing with "good" restriction for a while. I just had my 3rd fill last week and boy do I have restriction now. Before I did have some but I have never had any issues with PBing or sliming and for the most part could eat what I wanted just slightly smaller portions.

I had 1.5ccs in my first fill 1.0 in my second and .6 for a total of 3.1 in my 4cc band. Now I am REALLY tight in the morning. To the point of having to slowly sip coffee in the morning to loosen up the band to get liquids down. After a couple of hours though I seem to be OK. I've been able to small amounts of about half a cup like expected but definitely no more and depending on the time of day a little less. So far no real PBing or sliming but I stop when I start to feel tightness.

Anyway, is the extreme tightness in the morning something to worry about? Personally I don't really mind it. In fact I would prefer a coffee and a protein shake for breakfast in the morning if it keeps me full.

Any comments for those used to this level of restriction?

Thanks

Louise

PS the ladies at Northwest Fill Management were really great if anyone is considering them

Hi all you happy bandsters how have been enjoying/dealing with "good" restriction for a while. I just had my 3rd fill last week and boy do I have restriction now. Before I did have some but I have never had any issues with PBing or sliming and for the most part could eat what I wanted just slightly smaller portions.

I had 1.5ccs in my first fill 1.0 in my second and .6 for a total of 3.1 in my 4cc band. Now I am REALLY tight in the morning. To the point of having to slowly sip coffee in the morning to loosen up the band to get liquids down. After a couple of hours though I seem to be OK. I've been able to small amounts of about half a cup like expected but definitely no more and depending on the time of day a little less. So far no real PBing or sliming but I stop when I start to feel tightness.

Anyway, is the extreme tightness in the morning something to worry about? Personally I don't really mind it. In fact I would prefer a coffee and a protein shake for breakfast in the morning if it keeps me full.

Any comments for those used to this level of restriction?

Thanks

Louise

PS the ladies at Northwest Fill Management were really great if anyone is considering them

Sounds like you're right where you should be...just watch it doesn't tighten up more. Mine has and now I'm needing an unfill:(