Fill Dr in San Fransisco?

Hi all

I'm heading to San Fransisco on Wednesday for a conference and staying through Monday. I am currently a little too tight but my restriction is variable. I have troubles eating in the morning but am able to in the evenings. Anyway I am worried that I might tighten up more while away from home and I was wondering if anyone has the number of a fill Dr in San Fran that I could keep on hand just in case of emergency? I thought about getting an unfill before going but I just don't think I will be able to swing it in time.

Thanks

Louise

Hi all

I'm heading to San Fransisco on Wednesday for a conference and staying through Monday. I am currently a little too tight but my restriction is variable. I have troubles eating in the morning but am able to in the evenings. Anyway I am worried that I might tighten up more while away from home and I was wondering if anyone has the number of a fill Dr in San Fran that I could keep on hand just in case of emergency? I thought about getting an unfill before going but I just don't think I will be able to swing it in time.

Thanks

Louise

Louise have the Fill Centers USA # on hand. They have a new center in Novato which is close to SF. The doc's name is Dr. Altschuler and she's great. She trained at the OCC. =) Have fun it should be great weather in the Bay.

Karen

Louise have the Fill Centers USA # on hand. They have a new center in Novato which is close to SF. The doc's name is Dr. Altschuler and she's great. She trained at the OCC. =) Have fun it should be great weather in the Bay.

Karen

Yeah! Thanks I was trying to figure out where the heck they were as I wasn't familiar with the locations.

I checked the forecast and the weather looks almost perfect. Not too hot, not cold. Perfect for my first trip there.

Thanks again

Louise

And Louise, I wouldn't worry too much about being tight in the morning. I know you are new to restriction, but that is perfectly normal. Most of us have protein shakes or other soft stuff in the morning (yogurt, oatmeal, cream of wheat). At least for me, my days of pancakes or bacon and eggs have been over since the second fill. Going out for breakfast was my favorite meal and I miss the family doing that together on weekends, but I don't miss the 60 pounds I've lost!!! If you can eat okay the rest of the day, I wouldn't keep getting unfills. You will naturally loosen up as you lose weight and your stomach shrinks.

Sabrina:)

And Louise, I wouldn't worry too much about being tight in the morning. I know you are new to restriction, but that is perfectly normal. Most of us have protein shakes or other soft stuff in the morning (yogurt, oatmeal, cream of wheat). At least for me, my days of pancakes or bacon and eggs have been over since the second fill. Going out for breakfast was my favorite meal and I miss the family doing that together on weekends, but I don't miss the 60 pounds I've lost!!! If you can eat okay the rest of the day, I wouldn't keep getting unfills. You will naturally loosen up as you lose weight and your stomach shrinks.

Sabrina:)

Thanks Sabrina

I'm actually not worried about not being able to eat in the morning. It's actually pretty convenient as I hate making breakfast. The problem has been that I have difficulties even drinking some mornings. I'm more worried about dehydration than anything else and have been a bit dehydrated the last couple of days. I went out and got some gatoraide yesterday and I plan on loading up on fluids at night to try to see if I can tough it out. PBing on liquids in the morning is a bit of a pain though and I haven't been able to do oatmeal in the mornings no matter how much water I add.

I'm just going to make sure I have a water bottle with me at all times while I am away and sip all day. On the positive I have lost 6 pounds in two weeks so things are moving in the right direction at least.

Louise