i feel so good

HI EVERYBODY SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED MUCH BUT I DO READ UP EVERY DAY.

SO I AM COMING TO THE END OF MY 21 DAYS, WHICH I AM GLAD, I HAVE STUCK TO IT BUT WOULD REALLY LIKE TO CHEW SOMETHING.

I HAVE NOTICED THAT I FEEL SOOO GOOD I HAVE NO HEARTBURN (THANK GOD) I HAVE MORE ENERGY AND I AM LOSING WEIGHT, SO ALL IN ALL I AM VERY HAPPY

I CAN'T THANK ALL YOU WONDERFUL LADIES WITH ALL YOU ADVICE IT HAS MADE LIFE SO MUCH EASIER FOR THE REST OF US.

WHEN I WAS BANDED I MET LOTS OF LOVELY LADIES AND HAD LOTS OF FUN, ITS SO NICE TO HAVE LIKE MINDED PEOPLE AROUND YOU. ONE NIGHT WE HAD SO MUCH FUN I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO BUST MY STITCHES.

HOPE ALL YOU NEWBIES LIKE ME ARE DOING WELL, LET ME KNOW YOU PROGRESS

TRACEY

Hey - glad to hear all is well -

I can't believe how good I feel too!!! Tho I did eat eggplant with Ricotta But it's all mushy, And I mushed it even more -

I'm living on ice pops and PROTEIN DRINKS - I gave up on soup a lone time ago, I have had a few crackers from time to time - specially when I have to take meds, that make me a bit nauseous - But I have now lost over 15 pounds. So I’m happy

Hey - glad to hear all is well -

I can't believe how good I feel too!!! Tho I did eat eggplant with Ricotta But it's all mushy, And I mushed it even more -

I'm living on ice pops and PROTEIN DRINKS - I gave up on soup a lone time ago, I have had a few crackers from time to time - specially when I have to take meds, that make me a bit nauseous - But I have now lost over 15 pounds. So I’m happy

Love the new hair cut

Hi Ladies,

I remember meeting both of you on our ride back to the Marriot. We all had surgery on the same day. I can't believe that 19 are passing us by and in two more we can eat!!!! I too have lost 25 pounds and look forward to losing more. It is really hard to teach when you don't have energy and I hope that on Wednesday that I notice a difference in energy level. Please keep posting!!!!

Leslie from Oregon

Hi Ladies,

I remember meeting both of you on our ride back to the Marriot. We all had surgery on the same day. I can't believe that 19 are passing us by and in two more we can eat!!!! I too have lost 25 pounds and look forward to losing more. It is really hard to teach when you don't have energy and I hope that on Wednesday that I notice a difference in energy level. Please keep posting!!!!

Leslie from Oregon

glad you are doing well, we are you going you your first fill

(((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs Everyone)))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm so glad you are all doing well. Despite some dizziness when I stand in one place for extended periods of time (something that has always bothered me...but it's a little more frequent now) I'm feeling pretty good. Not good enough to run a few miles or work out but once I transition to solid food, I'm sure I'll feel physically able to do more physical activity.

I did weigh myself (even thought I told myself not to) and I'm down to 15 lbs heavier than I was at this time last year. I can live with that considering I came close to gaining 50 lbs in just a few short months - which is what brought me to the decision to have lapband in the first place.

I'm going to put the scale away again until I'm fairly confident I've lost at least those 15 pounds so I don't sabotoge myself before my first fill which I've scheduled (thanks to Dana) in August after we move to Dallas. A few weeks (10 and a half weeks after my surgery) late but I know that as long as I keep my head in check, I'll be fine.

xo