Had a fill, it was tight, now it's not?!

I'm confuzzled!

2 weeks ago, I had my 3rd fill - I now have 2.5cc's in my 5cc band.

For the first 2 weeks, it was great - my band was tighter than it's ever been, and I could actually FEEL restriction ... My weight was dropping, and I was extremely motivated!

But now, only a couple weeks later, I've noticed that the 'tightness' has decreased quite a bit.

Does this mean it's time for another small fill?

I have nothing to compare this fill to, as my others really didn't do anything.

HELP/FEEDBACK much appreciated!

Thank you, lovelies!

I think the decrease in restriction that you are experiencing is pretty normal. You probably do need another fill, but most doctors make you wait 4 weeks in between fills. Maybe you could schedule another one 2 weeks from now to fulfill the 4 week rule and also allow yourself time to find out if your band might tighten back up a little bit. You definitely do not want to be too tight.

Yeah i've heard that from quite a few folks that the same thing happens to them. I agree i'd schedule one for 2 weeks out jut in case. Some people for some odd reason have theirs tighten back up all of the sudden.

Right before my surgery Dr. O told me this band is a bitch and will do what she wants and sure enough he was right! :D

My fill doc told me that it is very normal because there is still fat between your stomach and the band and when you loose weight it makes the band looser because there isn't as much fat. Frustrating I know.... It happened to me on my first 3 fills, I would loose 10lbs and then loss of good restriction..... My last fill it hasn't happened yet....

Shy