TT and boob lift!

skinnyagain

hey all, I am considering TT and boobie lift.. Could someone tell me about their experience in Mexico, and who they would recommend? What was the time you took off from work for healing....

BANDED--Dr. Ortiz 1-08

kim

There are several members here at the OCC forum that have posted their experience about their own plastic surgery experiences. There are several internet website forums that specialize in plastic surgery, that have doctor and patient posts and information. I'm not going to name those, you just don't know if the information is true or not. It's known that some Doctors wifes and office staff have been caught planting misinformation at these other plastic surgery websites. Patients of some doctors will make up stuff about other doctors. Other forum members at these websites will take bits and pieces and pictures and repost them at other plastic surgery websites. The list goes on about misinformation. Here at the OCC forum, our members you know, you see that they're here on a regular bases and more than likely you can personally email them and "I HOPE" you can get an honest opinion.

Be careful on what you read at other websites, it's hard to tell what's true or fiction.

There are several members here at the OCC forum that have posted their experience about their own plastic surgery experiences. There are several internet website forums that specialize in plastic surgery, that have doctor and patient posts and information. I'm not going to name those, you just don't know if the information is true or not. It's known that some Doctors wifes and office staff have been caught planting misinformation at these other plastic surgery websites. Patients of some doctors will make up stuff about other doctors. Other forum members at these websites will take bits and pieces and pictures and repost them at other plastic surgery websites. The list goes on about misinformation. Here at the OCC forum, our members you know, you see that they're here on a regular bases and more than likely you can personally email them and "I HOPE" you can get an honest opinion.

Be careful on what you read at other websites, it's hard to tell what's true or fiction.

Wow! Thanks for puttin' that out there. I did not know that stuff went on, but I guess I'm not surprised. Thanks, Dolittle!