Fill - Gone?

Christall

Hi, I just had a fill to 2.8 cc, then an unfill to 2.7cc (because I was having really bad reflux), then a top of .05 cc so I am now at 2.75 cc. (this was over the course of a month) I can absolutely eat any and eveything the last few days, that includes pasta, bread, etc... Things I normally can't eat.I am worried that maybe my last fill punctured something and I have nothing...has anyone else had this? Normally after a fill I can only eat soup for a few days to let my body adjust...this is weird! Any advice is appreciated!

I just had my first fill a little over a week and a half ago. At first I was afraid to test myself (5.5cc), since I never had a fill and wasn't' sure what to expect. I had soup the first few days and did OK, then I had some solid food in the form of protein. I have not had any bread because I believe it makes me feel worse, but I was able to have a small amount of rice. What I have slowly been doing is adding/trying out foods slowly to see what I can handle. I don't really feel "restriction" or I don't know what it feels like, but I do feel a different sense of fullness after eating which is very different from the feeling I had pre-banded. This is all so new to me I am taking the time to use my feelings and emotions, senses to get used to the new way of eating and life. I have read were this process is different for everybody and I can see how that would be true based on individual's perceptions. I would call the OCC and ask your questions. I know I wouldn't hesitate if I really became concerned about something.