I need support in Hesperia, Victorville, Apple Valley area

I was banded over two years ago. I initally lost 40 pounds in the first couple of months, but I have not lost any weight in over a year. I would like to join a support group so I have people to talk to. I totally feel like I wasted all that money. Please let me know if you know of a support group in this area. Thank you.

I was banded over two years ago. I initally lost 40 pounds in the first couple of months, but I have not lost any weight in over a year. I would like to join a support group so I have people to talk to. I totally feel like I wasted all that money. Please let me know if you know of a support group in this area. Thank you.

JUST POSTING HERE HELPS. JUST KINDA KEEPS YOU IN CHECK :)

:wub: I guess its time to go back to basics. make sure your only eating three meals per day. No liquids 1hour after, are you choosing healthy foods. Do you need a fill or unfill. Are you exercising...even walking....The ten rules are on this site somewhere. Read them, learn them and love them pationatly!

Kim :wub:

When was your last fill?

Do you have restriction?

Are you eating no more than a cup of food at a time and in the proper porportions?

Are you eathing slider foods?

Are you exercising?

Are you eating 60-80 grams of protein a day?

Are you drinking at least 64 ounces of the proper liquids each day?

Have you contacted your doctor about this?

Okay, I will stop with the questions for now.

Okay to answer all of your questions. No, no, yes, yes, yes, no, maybe....... Just joking. To be honest. No I do not drink enough water or liquids. I am a teacher and keep bottles of water in my room but I forget to drink them. I get so involved with my students that I don't think, "go drink water". I also follow the rules to not drink when eating and wait an hour after. Do I always eat right, no. But, I do try to eat my proteins first and my portions are very low no matter what I am eating. And yes I do need to exercise more. That is one reason why I was looking for a support group. I need motivation and someone to work out with and I do not have that. But, thanks for all your replies and encouragement. And reminding me of some tips. I am still looking for the 10 rules, so if anyone finds those let me know where to look. Thanks. :rolleyes: