Can't take my meds without being nauseated

Here is a copy of an email I sent to Carolyn. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi there, Carolyn.

I just had my first fill on Saturday, and since then, I haven't been able to

take my teeny tiny prescription medications without being completely

nauseated and unable to function. I've tried them crushed also and I get

the same feeling.

Any suggestions before I have to take them again?

Thanks, Steph...

Here is a copy of an email I sent to Carolyn. Does anyone else have this problem?

Call Dr. Miranda 1-866-376-7849 at OCC and I am sure she will have a solution for you. She is in today and not real busy so would be a good time to catch her. In fact I am writnng from OCC right now as a friend of mine is having surgery today and i just had my second fill. Everyone is so helpful, kind and professional. Best Wishes, Kevin / CalKev

Steph,

I'm so sorry to hear you're having a problem, hope you get it worked out quickly. Thank God I can get my meds down, I'd be in excruciating pain if I couldn't. Hopefully that will change as my weight goes down.

It was really good to meet you on Saturday. Just to update, after the hell that was crossing the border, I did make the commuter flight to LAX and then had to wait for 3 1/2 hours for the flight to Orlando. Ended up running into another bunch of Mary Kay people. If I had known that convention was going on, I definitely would not have worn the pink jacket. I just fit in too well with all of them.

Email me and let me know how you are doing, you have my card, but just in case you lost it, the email is barbara@myworldmortgage.com