Slow, but progress

Well, it has been two weeks since my last fill, and I have lost 9 more lbs during that two week period. Restriction makes a world of difference!

It was a nice surprise to see a decent loss. I was a bit worried that 4.5 lbs a week is faster than I want to lose, but I'll take it.

Well, it has been two weeks since my last fill, and I have lost 9 more lbs during that two week period. Restriction makes a world of difference!

It was a nice surprise to see a decent loss. I was a bit worried that 4.5 lbs a week is faster than I want to lose, but I'll take it.

Way to go Greg!

Hey, just look at it like your just making up for poundage from when things were'nt kickin in yet. It's great to see!! I'd take it too, very happily. =D>

Teri

WOO HOO!!! WAY TO GO GREG!!! =D>

Greg:

I too am hoping the 3rd time is the charm!! I have only lost 12 pounds post surgery (9/7). The good news even with the limited restriction and holidays, I still didn't gain any weight. I'm at 7.0 cc now and wow I can feel the difference. Dr. Romero wanted me to eat right away to see if I had restriction before I left Mexico. I could keep water down but would burp constantly, eating was a mistakem, becvause it made the next day just miserable. But now can't eat squat HURRAY!!!! 1/2 cup is finally here!!!!

Go get those fills, if your not restricted ...even if Dr. Romero thinks your fill should last 3-4 months, don't wait if you can eat alot!!!

Keep us posted...

Tom