INTERESTING LINK, WATCH A LAPBAND SURGERY ON COMPUTER!

• 4 weeks later...

I know that the video is not for some people, but I thought it was a great way for me to be informed about what would be done to my body. I was so tired, and/or doped up, I don't remember much about the morning of surgery, in fact, I don't remember much about that whole day, except sleeping and I know I made a few phone calls... LOL It helped to ease my mind and prepare me for the experience without having to have them take the time to explain it to me, although they would have, and some things were very explained. Good luck to all out there in bandster land...

Kristy

• 2 weeks later...

wow thanks for that link. that was a awesome video, and it helps to know exactly whats gonna happen to your body during the procedure. it was very knowledgeable. thanks again for sharing

thank you so much for sharing that!! my hubby and I just watched it. He got a little "weak" during the port hole procedure. LOL surgery is a week from tomorrow... YEAH!!! It's really interesting to see the actual procedure. Does Dr. Ortiz pretty much follow the same procedure as that dr.??? Does it take about an hour for the surgery??

Theresa :-)

I just thought this was kind of cool... You can actually watch the operation and what exactly happens to you, or a person who is about to have a lap-band procedure... If you have a weak stomach you may not want to watch!

http://www.or-live.com/hartfordhospital/16...ex.cfm?r=orlive

Thank you for the link. Very informative. I wanted my husband to watch, but he has a weak stomach when it comes to stuff like this. The video verified things I knew, and taught me things I didn't know. It reassured me that I made the right decision to go with the LapBand.

• 2 weeks later...
I just thought this was kind of cool... You can actually watch the operation and what exactly happens to you, or a person who is about to have a lap-band procedure... If you have a weak stomach you may not want to watch!

Thanks for the link. I found it really interesting, but must say I'm glad I have already had the surgery. I think it would have probably made me more nervous before hand. Having already been throught it, I found it interesting to see what had gone on while I laid there completely unaware. Also I'm amazed that it seemed such a breeze and that I was out shopping the next day. No wonder I had pains from the gas for a time after. Incredible that that was then only after effect with all that poking about.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't decide if it's oohhh or ewwww...Kewl though, thanks.

Trina