Share a ride?

• 2 weeks later...
Getting a fill in Tijuana about the end of May if anyone would like to share a ride/cost from the San Diego airport. :-h

Boy am I embarrassed ! I had the impression you could get fills in one month. Guess I need to wait until the end of May or beginning of June. :-?

Getting a fill in Tijuana about the end of May if anyone would like to share a ride/cost from the San Diego airport. :-h

I am scheduled for my fill on Saturday May 19th, I arrive at San Diego airport at 11:14, would love to share a ride with someone.

• 2 weeks later...

:-h

Let me know when you are thinking of have your fill done, I was thinking around the 4 or 11 of June? Would you be staying over night or just a quick in and out? :-?

• 3 weeks later...

I have rented a car to go to TJ for a fill on May 19th. I will be arriving in San Diego around 8:30 am for a 10:30 am fill. I will only be there for the day. I have to be back to the airport by 12:00 pm. If anyone would like to share the ride, let me know. I am not on the forum very often but you can email me at colaschmit@yahoo.com.