OOPS! HELP!

shakinnmyshoes

I am feeling like a yo-yo.I was banded by Dr. Ortiz and I left my post op diet instructions on the nightstand at the hotel Lucerna. I can't remember when I can have something besides clears. I had surgery Thursday and the only thing I've had so far is beef broth, gatorade, and popsicles. I think I get to aid drinkable yogurt on day 4, but not sure when to add slim-fast or thick liquids. I want to go by the book, but I forgot the book.

Also by drinkable yogurt does Yoplait Nouriche count? or is there something else I should use

Marsene

PS I would just call the center, but its the weekend.

I am feeling like a yo-yo.I was banded by Dr. Ortiz and I left my post op diet instructions on the nightstand at the hotel Lucerna. I can't remember when I can have something besides clears. I had surgery Thursday and the only thing I've had so far is beef broth, gatorade, and popsicles. I think I get to aid drinkable yogurt on day 4, but not sure when to add slim-fast or thick liquids. I want to go by the book, but I forgot the book.

Also by drinkable yogurt does Yoplait Nouriche count? or is there something else I should use

Marsene

PS I would just call the center, but its the weekend.

Hi Marsene, Day 4, I started yogurt I can drink, this morning, I am feeling great. How are you doing? If you want the instructions faxed let me know.

Marsha

Hi Marsene, Day 4, I started yogurt I can drink, this morning, I am feeling great. How are you doing? If you want the instructions faxed let me know.

Marsha

That would be great if you could fax them to me - if it's not too much trouble. My fax is 281-335-5514. I feel great. No pain, most of the gas is gone. My stomach rumbles like an old ship going down for the last time, but its not craving anything. I was kind of surprised that I didn't lose weight while in TJ because of the no food, but I think the IV fluid and the sodium in the broth and gatorade could be causing me to hang on to fluid. I am not worried about it just surprised.

What kind of drinkable yogurt are you using?? I have some Yoplait Nouriche smoothies, but I don't know if its too thick or too high in calories. One bottle is about 240 calories.

Marsene

That would be great if you could fax them to me - if it's not too much trouble. My fax is 281-335-5514. I feel great. No pain, most of the gas is gone. My stomach rumbles like an old ship going down for the last time, but its not craving anything. I was kind of surprised that I didn't lose weight while in TJ because of the no food, but I think the IV fluid and the sodium in the broth and gatorade could be causing me to hang on to fluid. I am not worried about it just surprised.

What kind of drinkable yogurt are you using?? I have some Yoplait Nouriche smoothies, but I don't know if its too thick or too high in calories. One bottle is about 240 calories.

Marsene

I will fax these right now & I am drinking the nouriche and I haven't had a problem.

Marsene

Did you get the fax?

Thank you so much for faxing the instructions! You are a lifesaver. I went back to work today, felt fine. I couldn't believe I drank 4oz of the nouriche at about 12 noon today and I couldn't even think about food for the rest of the day. I had a cup of miso soup (without the tofu) and that was all I wanted all day long. I wonder how long that will last. 5 days down 17 to go.

How are you doing?

Marsene

Thank you so much for faxing the instructions! You are a lifesaver. I went back to work today, felt fine. I couldn't believe I drank 4oz of the nouriche at about 12 noon today and I couldn't even think about food for the rest of the day. I had a cup of miso soup (without the tofu) and that was all I wanted all day long. I wonder how long that will last. 5 days down 17 to go.

How are you doing?

Marsene

HI

Doing good, Drinking the nouriche too, I am suprised too that I don't get hungry. I am so glad I did this, I really didn't need to worry so much about having this done, they were so nice and it was so easy. I wish I would have done it alot sooner. I am glad to hear you are doing good, keep in touch.

Marsha