Woohoo! Got my 401k check!

Hi all,

I am excited that I finally got my 401k check in the mail today, but also it hit me that the reality has come to have my lapband surgery with Dr. Ortiz. I got really nervous that this could acutally happen. I have read so many posts about the wonderful and not so wonderful experiences people have after being banded. But, I have Dr. Ortiz book and that should get me through ok.

I am waiting to hear back from Lori about a date for either May 18th or 21st. I hope this all works out for me. I have been ready to do this for months now, but financing just didn't happen for me. But now it looks like it is finally meant to happen.

Peace,

Judy

Hi all,

I am excited that I finally got my 401k check in the mail today, but also it hit me that the reality has come to have my lapband surgery with Dr. Ortiz. I got really nervous that this could acutally happen. I have read so many posts about the wonderful and not so wonderful experiences people have after being banded. But, I have Dr. Ortiz book and that should get me through ok.

I am waiting to hear back from Lori about a date for either May 18th or 21st. I hope this all works out for me. I have been ready to do this for months now, but financing just didn't happen for me. But now it looks like it is finally meant to happen.

Peace,

Judy

ALRIGHT JUDY!!! =D>

Awesome! So happy for you! =D> This is the BEST thing I have ever done and it excites me when I hear people may have their lives change like mine has. Lucky you to get to pay for it all at once. I'm making big monthly payments to a loan company. Yuck! haha!

Keep us updated!