Hi everybody...I was banded 5 months ago and i cannot stop gurgling, it keeps me awake at night and it is embarassing during the day..i have not lost any weight yet the gurgling is soo bad that i am contemplating having it removed if i cant fix it. does anyone else have the same problem? or suggestions to alleviate this embarassing phenomenon? thank you!

Hi everybody...I was banded 5 months ago and i cannot stop gurgling, it keeps me awake at night and it is embarassing during the day..i have not lost any weight yet the gurgling is soo bad that i am contemplating having it removed if i cant fix it. does anyone else have the same problem? or suggestions to alleviate this embarassing phenomenon? thank you!

Jennelle, I am newly banded, so I do not know from experience but... My Oh My! I would be feeling fairly frustrated and uncomfortable if I were you. Your post alarmed me. I did a search online and based on what I have read, it appears the gurgling noises may be caused from having a band that is too tight <fixable> and possibly mixing liquids and solids during meal times... Here is a link to a post: http://www.lapbandforum.com/lofiversion/index.php?t469.html

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find a solution soon. ><'

Jennelle, I am newly banded, so I do not know from experience but... My Oh My! I would be feeling fairly frustrated and uncomfortable if I were you. Your post alarmed me. I did a search online and based on what I have read, it appears the gurgling noises may be caused from having a band that is too tight <fixable> and possibly mixing liquids and solids during meal times... Here is a link to a post: http://www.lapbandforum.com/lofiversion/index.php?t469.html

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you find a solution soon. ><'

Thanx so much for getting back to me! and i appreciate you looking it up for me! my next doctors visit is in a few weeks and i will discuss it with her hopefully she will give me some kind of solution!