I was just banded in TJ on June 21 and everything went great. The people at Dr. Ortiz's clinic are all great and Dr. Ortiz has trust-enducing confidence, without being arrogant. He was great!

I was just wondering about scarring. I have been reading reviews of ReJuveness, which is a silicone patch that helps reduce the appearance of scars. The reviews I read were very favorable. Has anyone had any experience with any of the silicone=sheet scar removers? How long after the surgery do you have to wait until you can start working on the scars?

Has anyone had any luck with other products designed to reduce scars? Any home remedies? I read that some plastic surgeons say that vitamin E can actually make scars worse!

THANKS!!

I was just banded in TJ on June 21 and everything went great. The people at Dr. Ortiz's clinic are all great and Dr. Ortiz has trust-enducing confidence, without being arrogant. He was great!

I was just wondering about scarring. I have been reading reviews of ReJuveness, which is a silicone patch that helps reduce the appearance of scars. The reviews I read were very favorable. Has anyone had any experience with any of the silicone=sheet scar removers? How long after the surgery do you have to wait until you can start working on the scars?

Has anyone had any luck with other products designed to reduce scars? Any home remedies? I read that some plastic surgeons say that vitamin E can actually make scars worse!

THANKS!!

Hi, I was banded on that same day! How are you doing with pain,liquids ect??

Hi, I was banded on that same day! How are you doing with pain,liquids ect??

Hey Jen!!

I am doing well. I started doing the yogurt drink yesterday evening and had no problems. I am still achy....which is natural, but am back to work today will no problems. How are things going for YOU?

><' HELLO LADIES!!!!!

How are ya'll feeling????

Ruth I am feeling better today, I think I wasn't getting enough liquids. I also bought those vitaballs vitamins and I think that helped.

Jennifer how are you, I hope doing great!!!!

I too am back at work today and I feel really good actually, still SORE, but other than that no complaints.

Keep in touch girlys, hope you continue to heal, arn't ya'll glad it is all over, it was like the anticipation was killing me, now I actually have the band, I can't believe it.

Well I better get to work, take care!!!

><' HELLO LADIES!!!!!

How are ya'll feeling????

Ruth I am feeling better today, I think I wasn't getting enough liquids. I also bought those vitaballs vitamins and I think that helped.

Jennifer how are you, I hope doing great!!!!

I too am back at work today and I feel really good actually, still SORE, but other than that no complaints.

Keep in touch girlys, hope you continue to heal, arn't ya'll glad it is all over, it was like the anticipation was killing me, now I actually have the band, I can't believe it.

Well I better get to work, take care!!!

Ashlee, Glad to hear you're feeling better! I am certainly glad it's over too and can't wait for the healing to get further along. Just think though ...The surgery may be over...but it's only the beginning of the last time we will ever have to lose weight!!! WooHooo!

Ashlee, Glad to hear you're feeling better! I am certainly glad it's over too and can't wait for the healing to get further along. Just think though ...The surgery may be over...but it's only the beginning of the last time we will ever have to lose weight!!! WooHooo!

Hi, i'm doin good, I went back to work today, still a little sore but STARVING!! I did the yogurt thing too and a little ensure because I just had to have something in my tummy besides juice! I cant wait to be on slimfast..lol,never thought I'd here myself say that EVER! Well it sounds like we're all pretty much going through the same things soo at least I feel normal..lol.. glad every one is doin well kit- jen

OK... here's the answer to this question (kinda!)

absolutely do not use these products before the glue falls off. After that you'll need to follow package directions as there are so many of these products on the market.

hope that helps!

OK... here's the answer to this question (kinda!)

absolutely do not use these products before the glue falls off. After that you'll need to follow package directions as there are so many of these products on the market.

hope that helps!

Thanks Lori,

All the sheets I found say not to use it on open wounds, so that is what I figured. Do you know of anyone who has used them and if so, did they worked?