did i slip

for the last 5 days i have had severe reflux, it wakes me up art night.i can't keep anything down. i went to doctor and he felt like i did not slip, he took .25 out and gave me reglan and protonics to take. has anyone ever had reflux this bad and it NOT be a slipped band???

Probably not. Usually slip symptoms include vomiting frequently. If it continues to be a problem a quick fluro will give a clear answer. I'm not a doc of course, so take my advice for what it's worth.

Twigs

for the last 5 days i have had severe reflux, it wakes me up art night.i can't keep anything down. i went to doctor and he felt like i did not slip, he took .25 out and gave me reglan and protonics to take. has anyone ever had reflux this bad and it NOT be a slipped band???

Try 1-2 GasX strips at night. It worked for me.

This is happening to me as well and I have been unfilled since January. I feel like there is something wrong so I am going back down for the fluro.

good Luck